Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 846 / Visits Today: 846
Highest Active Users: 846
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 trouble strikes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

skunkhome

USA
12827 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2009 :  22:17:56  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This coming Wednesday I am supposed to be meeting with a welder who has done work for me at the school.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2009 :  09:45:33  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah! This saga will be ended soon! I'm sure he'll get that off & welded up for you Phil. Remember to update!

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12827 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2009 :  12:31:00  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by olcowhand

Ah! This saga will be ended soon! I'm sure he'll get that off & welded up for you Phil. Remember to update!

would not have been a saga if I knew what I was doing

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12827 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  14:52:30  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well the meeting with my welder did not happen this week. I had a appointment to take it to him on Wednesday afternoon but after postponing a repair job on a pool house (all day job) so that I would have the afternoon free I call him up only to find that he was not available.

Phil

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 03/01/2009 14:56:20
Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  21:00:23  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gonna get with the welder soon?

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12827 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2009 :  00:16:24  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
JD came by today and we spent a couple of hours applying heat and pressure with no positive results. I am totally stumped by this thing. We had the frame red hot and I put as much pressure on the thing as I felt I could and it did not give even a little. I am about ready to sell the darn thing on ebay and be done with it. It is incredible haw badly things can get screwed up by total abject neglect.

Phil

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic