Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 9808 / Visits Today: 5711
Highest Active Users: 9808
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 The Spring Setup
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

A-C 1036_B-10

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2015 :  15:59:00  Show Profile Send A-C 1036_B-10 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now that it's finally spring, I pulled the B-10 out of the building today and did some plowing in the garden. Since last year, I have purchased an original front counterweight which helped quite a bit with lifting the moldboard out of the ground using the manual lift. Also, since last year I have purchased a simplicity round top tiller complete with the mule drive. I got a very good deal on the tiller setup and spent less on it than what most mule drives alone sell for. The only thing it was missing was the belts and the belt guard (which I now have). Hope to try the tiller out sometime this summer. The next project though is to get the sickle bar up and running so I can do a test run out on some tall grass.

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2015 :  16:06:24  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You got yourself a winner, there! Thanks!

Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2015 :  16:33:07  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For the smell of freshly turned dirt on a warm day.

Sharp looking outfit.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

USA
2317 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2015 :  15:46:55  Show Profile  Visit 1014211's Homepage Send 1014211 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice lookin Allis you got there!

Jon
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic