Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1732 / Visits Today: 1732
Highest Active Users: 1732
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Deja Vu all over again? XXX
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

dense1

Canada
248 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2015 :  18:34:58  Show Profile  Visit dense1's Homepage Send dense1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well,what was to be a possible 4-6" in SW Ontario seemed like a little more.Winds up here drifted snow in a lot of different places. Went to work this morning, stopped across the street for smokes decided I best open the yard gates before heading in,did so. When I hit the yard the bumper of the F-150 was spraying snow,made it around the yard once then parked in a spot to be able to BOOST the lift truck if need be.(kinda felt like a teenager, again a whole lotta snow,and four wheel drive,just missing the 6 pack)
Called for snow removal, poor chap was still shovelling out at his cottage an hour away, all in all it took near 7 hours to clean the yard, I'm either starting to hate winter, or just getting old.
Bride just said more on it's way,OH YEA!!!!!!

Respectfully Doc,
Allis the girl for me.

Oh yes, the original reason for the reply to the post, Simplelife,if you have the schematic diagram on how to hook up the blower on a 2210 could you post it please,having issues with the belt and such. just askin,
Go to Top of Page

simplelife

USA
1385 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2015 :  20:43:13  Show Profile  Visit simplelife's Homepage Send simplelife a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dense1

Oh yes, the original reason for the reply to the post, Simplelife,if you have the schematic diagram on how to hook up the blower on a 2210 could you post it please,having issues with the belt and such. just askin,

They are calling for another snowfall later this week here too, but not supposed to be near what we got this time. You can download the installation instructions and parts list here. It should help you out quite a bit.

http://www.simplicitymfg.com/us/en/support/manuals/results?search=990563

Sorry Ron .. the weather seems to have hijacked your project. As Roy would have said, "Carry On" Hard to believe Feb 9th marks another anniversary of his passing.

Edited by - simplelife on 02/02/2015 20:49:42
Go to Top of Page

dense1

Canada
248 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2015 :  21:08:24  Show Profile  Visit dense1's Homepage Send dense1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mike, thank you again, I'm beginning, and now seeing this deal was too good to be true.Would be seeing that the Beast has been tampered with, the blower is powered from below the seat,not from the front end as I thought it should be.
Will keep you posted as to the outcome,FRIKKEN,FRAKKEN,FRUKKEN.

Repectfully Doc,
Allis the girl for me.

Edited by - olcowhand on 02/03/2015 10:53:18
Go to Top of Page

dense1

Canada
248 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2015 :  21:13:50  Show Profile  Visit dense1's Homepage Send dense1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Should say Mike, Not Michael, My bad,Sorry Simplelife.

Respectfully Doc,
Allis the girl for me.
Go to Top of Page

biggie_rat

USA
1235 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2015 :  18:00:40  Show Profile  Visit biggie_rat's Homepage Send biggie_rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I decided, 16 degrees at 5pm is too cold to ride with the top down, but it gave me high expectations for warmer days.

B.R.
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2015 :  18:17:29  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like a real bull.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

biggie_rat

USA
1235 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2015 :  19:15:55  Show Profile  Visit biggie_rat's Homepage Send biggie_rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I need to install a heater on it.

B.R.
Go to Top of Page

simplelife

USA
1385 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2015 :  22:27:27  Show Profile  Visit simplelife's Homepage Send simplelife a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by biggie_rat

I decided, 16 degrees at 5pm is too cold to ride with the top down, but it gave me high expectations for warmer days.

B.R.

Yeah, but that nice cold crisp weather makes those open exhaust pipes sound sooooo cooooool!
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2015 :  22:46:58  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by simplelife

quote:
Originally posted by biggie_rat

B.R.

Yeah, but that nice cold crisp weather makes those open exhaust pipes sound sooooo cooooool!

yeah, rattling the neighbors windows.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic