Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1751 / Visits Today: 1554
Highest Active Users: 1751
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 Friday and Saturdays finds
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2011 :  15:07:35  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Bolens followed me home yesterday. Drove it on the trailer after jumping the battery. 16hp with foot hydro and hydro lift. The Cub Cadet peeking out from behind the seat came home Friday. I think it is a 125 or 127. I really didn't need the tractor but it came with a very nice tiller that will go behind the 129 from last week. I can't mention cost anymore as Phil will banish me. I will say that the economy must still be pretty bad as they are not asking very much for these around here. It surprises me that the Allis/Simplicity tractors have gotten so scarce. I haven't picked one up for a couple of years now. Glad I kept the 7117.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2011 :  20:40:20  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That Bolens sure is clean! Looks similar to the QT-17 I had a few years back, heavy machine with smooth hydraulics.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

superbinder

214 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2011 :  21:27:08  Show Profile Send superbinder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is like the 1 i bought for the mower deck to put on my DGT 1700, couldn't find any #s. has a onan
Go to Top of Page

BRAD1975

Canada
1562 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2011 :  20:06:06  Show Profile  Visit BRAD1975's Homepage Send BRAD1975 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
nice one...tillers seem hard to find here...or when one comes up its usually missing the driveshaft
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2011 :  23:14:04  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For some reason Old Cub Cadets have been thicker than fleas this year. Attachments are plentiful. I'm suppose to call some guy about two more this week. What I'd really like to find is a another single cylinder sovereign. Something in the 3400 series like Larry has. I know if I wait one will come along.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic