Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 363 / Visits Today: 363
Highest Active Users: 363
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 Finishing touches on the Diesel Duratrac. Photos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  00:14:52  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
S.B. are you looking for pictures of the mounts on the deck or under the tractor? Let me know as I have the deck off to install a loader.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

superbinder

214 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  00:57:37  Show Profile Send superbinder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The deck, please
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  09:32:56  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll get some photo's today.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2011 :  23:35:48  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry I'm so slow but I didn't get in last night until after
11 pm.

Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

superbinder

214 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2011 :  01:35:55  Show Profile Send superbinder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, looks much different than my mounts. Where do the dog leg brackets at the rear hook to?
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2011 :  10:32:07  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm glad you asked today as the tractor is inside on the work stand so I will take some photos. I'm just about done
installing the loader and will be taking it out of the shop.

Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

oldsarge

USA
688 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2011 :  10:34:53  Show Profile  Visit oldsarge's Homepage Send oldsarge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cvans

Sorry I'm so slow but I didn't get in last night until after
11 pm.

You know you can't soar with the eagles if you hoot with the owls all night!!!

Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2011 :  11:29:36  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looking forward to more pics Chris. You're doing a great job on this!

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

superbinder

214 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2011 :  11:42:33  Show Profile Send superbinder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A couple more questions, how long are the dog leg brackets and do the front rollers roll all the time or are they scalp preventers.
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2011 :  12:00:23  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure about the roller question. I've only used the deck a couple of times. If I had to guess I'd say they are on the
ground during the cut. I'll check the wheels for wear. I'll measure the brackets from hole to hole.

Daniel, As soon as I get it outside today I'll take some more photo's. We have sleet and freezing rain. Burrrrr!

Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2011 :  12:12:08  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I'm on the opposite side of the same storm system, but all rain here. I saw that your end was getting a wintry mix.

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12826 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2011 :  18:55:49  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
" I don't think I like Kodaks Easy Share soft ware either."

I'm sorry Chris, I should have warned you to stay away from Kodak software. Easy share is horrendous.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

oldsarge

USA
688 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2011 :  19:53:08  Show Profile  Visit oldsarge's Homepage Send oldsarge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skunkhome

" I don't think I like Kodaks Easy Share soft ware either."

I'm sorry Chris, I should have warned you to stay away from Kodak software. Easy share is horrendous.

Now you tell me, after you guys persuaded me to buy a DX 6340 off e-bay.Oh well, for $7.00+ shipping;what the hey!!
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2011 :  22:31:16  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh well. The DX6340 that I purchased for $13.00 from flea-bay will not focus in the zoom mode. Takes great close up and regulare pictures. Another honest description. So I purchased a DX6490 and what a difference. These pictures were taken with that. Phil what software are you using. I just grab them out of my Microsoft phto gallery and go from there.

Here is the mounting holes under the tractor. No measurements though. Sorry.
Back mounting holes. Tried a different sizing procedure and the holes came out tooo small.

middle holes and lift for the lift chains.

Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2011 :  22:38:37  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is the Bolens ready to go out the door.

Out in the daylight.

And the air intake.

The pump mount

Next time I'll make make them bigger.

Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic