Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2930 / Visits Today: 2930
Highest Active Users: 2930
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Good day in the woods
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

USA
2317 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2011 :  15:11:07  Show Profile  Visit 1014211's Homepage Send 1014211 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A little chilly here but with the wind finally gone and the sun out very nice. Split a ton of wood for pops that we had brought up in the fall and then once the first pile was gone made a couple trips to the back of the woods to bring up the remaining piles. Will split that soon. Good seat time regardless....

Jon

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2011 :  15:16:30  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Where's the snow???

Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2011 :  15:31:33  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Jon I really envy you for being able to go out and cut wood. I cut and heated with wood for many years and enjoyed everything involved with it. Now my back won't put up with it. Ash was my favorite wood and is plentiful here. It still puts a smile on my face when I drive by a place where they are burning it. Putting up wood for the winter will always be one of my favorite memories.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

USA
2317 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2011 :  18:54:31  Show Profile  Visit 1014211's Homepage Send 1014211 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alot of the snow melted here with our 40-50 degree days this week. Don't worry, were supposed to get 2-4 inches tomorrow! Chris, know what you mean. Cutting wood is theraputic. Heck, with my office job everything outdoors seems like therapy! :)

Jon
Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2011 :  19:41:56  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like fun to me! I enjoy getting out and cutting wood but haven't gotten to for a while. I am not cutting with snow on the ground, nor am I when it is this muddy. Just not safe. I hope it freezes again so I can get out there, but the forecast don't look good.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic