Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 744 / Visits Today: 32
Highest Active Users: 744
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 snow blowers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2010 :  06:44:57  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oldron

You fellows are talking snow blowers way to soon,even for my country.DON'T GET IT STARTED!
Ron

I thought they were a bit early with us frying eggs on the sidewalks but then again MN only has two seasons Winter and the 4th of July.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

freddie

USA
2129 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2010 :  13:18:08  Show Profile  Visit freddie's Homepage Send freddie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thats about the skinnie of it, winters alot longer.
Go to Top of Page

ATF

USA
1892 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2010 :  23:35:31  Show Profile  Visit ATF's Homepage Send ATF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by freddie

thats about the skinnie of it, winters alot longer.

I've got two tractors set up with Adjustable Snow plows, The Simplicity 7016 is sporting a 48inch adjustable blade with wheel weights tire chains and rear lift. The Ariens GT14H is well accessorized with a 54 inch fully adjustable snow/dirt plow, with the added benefit of having 1100 lbs of down pressure, and AG tires all the way around. Cant wait to find some rear attachments. Byron has my sickle bar, dang him. I'm not going to get caught with my pants down again during these crazy winters

Go to Top of Page

freddie

USA
2129 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2010 :  09:46:42  Show Profile  Visit freddie's Homepage Send freddie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I HAVE FIVE SNOWBLOWERS FOR THE OLDER TRACTORS. I DONT NEED THEM ALL.
AND A BLADE YOU CAN ONLY PUSH SO HIGH

I HAVE ONE FOR B-207,DONT NEED.
42"=1
36"X3
Go to Top of Page

ATF

USA
1892 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2010 :  16:48:13  Show Profile  Visit ATF's Homepage Send ATF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by freddie

I HAVE FIVE SNOWBLOWERS FOR THE OLDER TRACTORS. I DONT NEED THEM ALL.
AND A BLADE YOU CAN ONLY PUSH SO HIGH

I HAVE ONE FOR B-207,DONT NEED.
42"=1
36"X3

We don't get that much snow to really warrant a blower, 6-8 inches would be a lot from any one snow storm, and that probably happens less than 3-4 times a winter. I just want to push something around in the snow. You guys up north have all the fun with your snow blowers, snowmobiles, fish shacks, etc, down here we just got tiller races and noodlin.

Go to Top of Page

acdad

USA
1158 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2010 :  20:45:37  Show Profile Send acdad a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I agree with Ron. It does seem too early to be thinking of the snow falling. However, we have only had the Central Air off 1 day since early June here in Western NY State as its been unusually hot and muggy all summer. I am not complaining as love these "Southern style days and nights" like Phil gets! But as my past posts have shown, I definately need the snowblower on the B210 in the winter up here!

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!

- Chris

Big Ten
912H

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic