Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1246 / Visits Today: 1246
Highest Active Users: 1246
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Say hello to my little friends
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dense1

Canada
248 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2009 :  21:42:05  Show Profile  Visit dense1's Homepage Send dense1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well hello all.Someone suggested that pic's would be handy when I introduced my self so I will have the Mrs do that when my so called printed speech is complete. If the pic's work in the proper order the first will show big brother,and baby girl in front of their habitat,big brother is the D/A 612, baby girl is the A/C 608LT (she has a skin problem,) this WILL be fixed asap.
#2 is baby girl, as you can see the deck has some problems as does the grill(somebody made one up BUT my neighbour has found one, not sure if he can be trusted, he's a international cub cadet fan, 16 lawn tractors and counting) He has a serious problem. #3 is big brother, things are pretty good all around, cuts nice but I keep losing battery to constant discharging,this too we shall overcome. Lastly, my little friends and yours truly. Please note the box that big brother has on his hood, this, is the BEST liquid wrench a person can purchase,free's up the mind when stumped, makes one take regular breaks so as not to be over worked, AND pays off people that you ask questions of.
Respectfully Doc.
Typical wife, pic's in reverse order,and I have her permission to say so. (god I'm lucky for that)
Well here we go.

Allis, the girl for me!

simplelife

USA
1385 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2009 :  22:16:23  Show Profile  Visit simplelife's Homepage Send simplelife a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A fine pair worthy of a little attention. Skin problems can be fixed as can wiring, maybe she's a blond.

I can see that I have been using the wrong kind of penetrating oil!

Thanks for sharing. Those little ones can do an amazing amount of work. I have several of the large frame Landlords & Sovereigns, but really get a kick out of using my little Broadmoor 728, named Gracie after my grand daughter.

Keep us posted as you give the girls a makeover.
Go to Top of Page

jimmyj

Canada
1081 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2009 :  16:06:27  Show Profile  Visit jimmyj's Homepage Send jimmyj a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good to see another Ontarian! As Mike said, I must modify my penetrating oil method!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic