Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2630 / Visits Today: 766
Highest Active Users: 2630
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Anybody know anything about these?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

terdybukrat

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  19:07:29  Show Profile  Visit terdybukrat's Homepage Send terdybukrat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I came across these today. Unsure what they go to. The only identification I can find is a serial number on one, and the words "Planet Jr" on 2 of the blades

If at first you don't succeed...grab a bigger hammer!

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  20:11:22  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Planet Junior made a small 2 wheeled power unit. Pulled the tooling you have there.

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Edited by - olcowhand on 04/14/2009 20:13:05
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  23:48:29  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dang, Daniel, you are a world of knowledge on a wide variety of subjects.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

terdybukrat

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  10:05:51  Show Profile  Visit terdybukrat's Homepage Send terdybukrat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Would they be likely to fit/work on most 2 wheeled units then? I was thinking of converting them to work on a 3 point(at least the plow)

Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  11:44:15  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You could adapt to pull by most anything, but some Planet Junior stuff is sought after, so maybe it's worth a few $'s??? But I don't know where to tell you to advertise them if you wanted to. Only reason I say anything is IF these things are hard to find and worth some money. They are yours to do as you wish, and I have altered many things to suit myself.

Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  12:30:03  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Like Daniel said they may be of value to someone with the right tractor, I'd take a look around E-bay to see if there is any demand. I'm thinking the Planet Jr. stuff might be, but I don't pay much attention to implement prices for tractors I don't have. I've never had one which is suprising considering how much walk-behind stuff I have/had.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  13:31:25  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is MUCH demand for Planet Jr stuff over in Europe. Hear they're willing to pay good money & no problem on shipping...they pay.

Go to Top of Page

terdybukrat

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2009 :  20:04:16  Show Profile  Visit terdybukrat's Homepage Send terdybukrat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I guess I need to do a little investigating-both into the Planet Jr demand and checking the implements closer for other id #'s. Thanks, guys. I did find a Yahoo group on Planet Jr, but I've had a request to join that has been pending for a number of days. I guess that dang picture on the Post Office wall is finally catchin' up to me...lol

Go to Top of Page

oldron

USA
2732 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2009 :  22:25:25  Show Profile Send oldron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They have you on the wall too?Come to Montana where everyone is wanted.
Ron

'Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!'
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic