Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2855 / Visits Today: 2855
Highest Active Users: 2855
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 3410 grading the dirt
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

2nstoys

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2009 :  18:32:25  Show Profile  Visit 2nstoys's Homepage Send 2nstoys a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Had fun this weekend filling in all the ruts. Plow and grader blade together made quick work of them.

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2009 :  22:44:20  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like your set up. Tell me about your rear hubs... are those wheel weights?

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

2nstoys

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2009 :  11:51:10  Show Profile  Visit 2nstoys's Homepage Send 2nstoys a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Those are weights that I made. Grade 8 bolts welded to solid chunks of round steel. Weigh 47 lbs each. Plus the rear single weight of 30 lbs. Pushes dirt good. Even with the bigger turf tires.
Go to Top of Page

JoeJ

USA
79 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  09:01:18  Show Profile  Visit JoeJ's Homepage Send JoeJ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know who all here remembers him,,,,,BUT,,,,GOD am I sorry I didn't get 1 or 2 of Dutch's blades when they were available.

....JoeJ
Go to Top of Page

Roy

USA
1366 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  18:35:19  Show Profile  Visit Roy's Homepage Send Roy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"I sorry I didn't get 1 or 2 of Dutch's blades when they were available."

Managed to snag one pretty reasonable a while back.

Roy
Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  18:50:50  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
2nstoys....2 blades is considered "double-dippin"!

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

2nstoys

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  20:28:30  Show Profile  Visit 2nstoys's Homepage Send 2nstoys a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yea, but if it works, beats having to jump on 2 tractors at a time. Tried the snowblower, but it kept stopping when it hit the hard dirt.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic