Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 146 / Visits Today: 146
Highest Active Users: 146
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 Old Brown
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

3414HDuval

USA
387 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2010 :  20:49:14  Show Profile  Visit 3414HDuval's Homepage Send 3414HDuval a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i had 2 dynamark tracrtors before i bought my simplicity
i used it in 2 tractor pulling events and then all work around my house including ripping out the front bushes and dragging logs to the woods and to driving across a mile field to go fishing with frineds (with dumpcart attached loaded with the gear and a Tent!
and on rainy days it took my to the woods into the gullys foin 4Wheelin pictures soon of the adventures that old dynamark took me on
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2010 :  23:22:35  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Old Brown and new Brown so what's wrong with this picture. It alsmost brought tears to my eyes seeing old Brown gutted like that. The least you could do is dig a nice hole and give it a decent burial. Especially after you ripped the heart right out of it. I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight thinking about this. What a tragedy.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic