Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 4260 / Visits Today: 4063
Highest Active Users: 4260
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 MF1650 restore for my Nephew
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

skunkhome

USA
12826 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2008 :  23:37:32  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dan, The paint job is great as is the rest. What kind of respiratory protection do you use when using those hardeners? I suppose Marhyde is a diisocyanate hardener. I was reading the MSDS sheet on Marhyde hardener and I would have to spend $1000. on equipment not including the $30. spray gun, according to that document.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2008 :  10:43:32  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Phil, you got me there. I don't use much if any protection. I do usually wear the cheap cotton masks. The main thing with the HVLP gun is there is basically no overspray in the air. Still, I should use a better mask for sure.

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

Ezra

Canada
42 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2011 :  23:47:23  Show Profile  Visit Ezra's Homepage  Send Ezra an ICQ Message Send Ezra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WOW
Go to Top of Page

oldsarge

USA
688 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  00:46:44  Show Profile  Visit oldsarge's Homepage Send oldsarge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What is with re-animating these old threads after 3 years and three months? That's the second one today LOL
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  08:38:56  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Still is impressive. Certainly worth a second look.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

cschmidt62

USA
560 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  10:03:53  Show Profile  Visit cschmidt62's Homepage Send cschmidt62 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Impressive indeed Daniel, when I first joined I think I read through ever old post on the site also. Nothing wrong with commenting on the old post as I'm sure a lot of us likes seeing them again.

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Edited by - cschmidt62 on 08/05/2011 10:04:43
Go to Top of Page

ByronC

USA
1604 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2011 :  12:12:55  Show Profile Send ByronC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Roy

Beautiful looking paint job.

I take it gray and red are the OEM colors?

Yes, when I started reading this thread and saw
Roy", I thought maybe he hadn't passed away after all. Of course, who looks at the date right off hand when we open a new post.
Still, Daniel did a wonderful job!!!

Byron---Allis-Chalmers

The Few, The Proud, The Orange.
918H Agco-Allis, and a 928D Grasshopper Diesel.
D-21 Allis-Chalmers
Allis-Chalmers Tech for 7 years.
Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2011 :  20:08:23  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That thing is gorgeous! I'd lvoe something of a little higher caliber for using some Cat 0 implments...BUT, Im good for now. =]

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic