Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1847 / Visits Today: 1847
Highest Active Users: 1847
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 And what is this?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

skunkhome

USA
12827 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2013 :  17:34:26  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Came via, UPS today....

Please, recuse thyself, Josh Green.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 07/27/2013 00:28:01

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2013 :  18:22:00  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm guessing it's some GT stuff Josh Green sent your way!

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12827 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2013 :  20:24:09  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You are half way correct.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2013 :  20:47:06  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skunkhome

You are half way correct.

Oh, so it's not GT stuff..........hmmm???

Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2013 :  21:40:38  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The guy should get an A+ for packaging. I don't think that box was going to fall apart.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2013 :  21:55:35  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cvans

The guy should get an A+ for packaging. I don't think that box was going to fall apart.

Hard to miss all that fiber reinforced tape isn't it! That tape is pricey too!

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12827 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2013 :  22:07:02  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, I was impressed. I was expecting the carton to be all torn up with 70 lb of iron.
"Unveiling" tomorrow.

Phil

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 07/26/2013 22:08:36
Go to Top of Page

wlewis379

USA
402 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2013 :  22:08:17  Show Profile Send wlewis379 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like two cardboard boxes to me!

Happy Trails Bill

Insert Image:

People who are all wrapped up in themselves are overdressed
Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2013 :  22:42:57  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm guessing Mr. Green packaged that at work on break. This will be a fun unveiling.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2013 :  23:55:28  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Hard to miss all that fiber reinforced tape isn't it! That tape is pricey too!

Average strength is somewhere around 300 psi. if I remember correctly. good stuff for sure. Funny thing though. If you fold the tape back over itself and crease it, then open it again you can tear it along the crease with your fingers.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12827 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2013 :  00:24:53  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, this is Michael's Tractors! Trying to get y'all to guess what's in the package and we end up discussing the tape! Go figure.

Phil

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

biggie_rat

USA
1235 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2013 :  06:17:16  Show Profile  Visit biggie_rat's Homepage Send biggie_rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The 70 pound clue gave it away. I have been looking for one to send you, but none have come up for air, that I know of.

B.R.
Go to Top of Page

Richard

USA
102 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2013 :  06:29:49  Show Profile  Visit Richard's Homepage Send Richard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If it's a disassembled weed cutter I'm going to jump out my window now. Glad I live in a one story house. Maybe a front bumper/weight bracket, or a three point hitch.
Go to Top of Page

Homesteader

438 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2013 :  07:17:59  Show Profile Send Homesteader a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Grader blade!

Greg

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12827 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2013 :  08:16:03  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by biggie_rat

The 70 pound clue gave it away. I have been looking for one to send you, but none have come up for air, that I know of.

B.R.

Yeah, I was going to call you before the unveiling. Didn't want you to think I was cheating on ya.

Phil

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 07/27/2013 08:18:56
Go to Top of Page

biggie_rat

USA
1235 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2013 :  09:10:44  Show Profile  Visit biggie_rat's Homepage Send biggie_rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I couldn't tell the size of the box from the photos.

B.R.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic