Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 391 / Visits Today: 391
Highest Active Users: 391
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Scored RBTs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SimplicitySwede

USA
379 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2013 :  10:41:27  Show Profile  Visit SimplicitySwede's Homepage Send SimplicitySwede a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well my Buddy's dad had this stuff. So I picked it up from him. I got a 916 with a Hydraulic lift. Got a Sleeve hitch for it too. He told me it ran 6 months ago and just havent used it since it wasnt charging. Will I found out the battery was just junk. Put the battery on and turns over. I figured it wouldnt be the only problem. I tried starting it and it was back firing like crazy outta the carb and muffler. I never heard anything back fire this loud lol. So I took the plug out. Noticed it was Carboned up. Put another one in and it hit right off. I also Got a parts 917. It seems to be missing the dash and steering wheel. I have other steering parts but idk if its all there. Also Got the lawn Vac. Only thing I dont have is the trailer. Snow Blower, and a B series plow that had the hitch stuff i need for my 3012 :). I havent decided what Ill do with em yet. I think I got the blower gone. Thought about various ways to sell the 2. I might part out the 917 but I havent decided yet. i always went by looks on why I liked the FDTs more, but now I ran both I know the FDTs operate a little better IMO. Steering Radius isnt as tight, Dont seem to be a good hill side mower lol, and Ive never been a Kohler guy

http://s1172.photobucket.com/user/SimplicitySwede/library/Toys/Allis%20Chalmers%20916%20Hydro%20With%20Hydro%20Lift?sort=3&page=1

skunkhome

USA
12827 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2013 :  16:37:40  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Clean looking tractors. If you are parting out the 917 I would be interested in the grill.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

SimplicitySwede

USA
379 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2013 :  17:07:31  Show Profile  Visit SimplicitySwede's Homepage Send SimplicitySwede a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well actually the grill might be going on the 916 since the one on it is beat up a little bit. lol
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12827 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2013 :  17:23:14  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well I might be interested in it if it ain't too bad

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

Tclark

USA
205 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2013 :  19:55:20  Show Profile  Visit Tclark's Homepage Send Tclark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I cant get the picture to load but if you part out the 917 and if it has hydraulic lift i am looking for a hydraulic lift setup everything from the valve and cylinder to the lines
Go to Top of Page

Tclark

USA
205 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2013 :  20:29:13  Show Profile  Visit Tclark's Homepage Send Tclark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Disregard that last comment i finally got the picture to load. But by the looks you got a nice haul.

Edited by - Tclark on 06/21/2013 20:30:58
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic