Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 4267 / Visits Today: 2223
Highest Active Users: 4267
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 my old bolens eazyride
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

7010b1

USA
713 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  02:05:35  Show Profile Send 7010b1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
here's the story:
was at a farm auction in one of the out buildings i spotted this little lawn rider behind some straw bails. as the auctioneer walked by i had to speak up and said what about that. he walks over and said worth 5 bucks i said yes he went for not even a min and said sold. i got it home worked on the engine for about 1/2 hr and pulled the rope and she took off. i jumped on and engaged the deck and mowed a little. parked it every week i would start it up and drive it around. well i needed to give it a new home so i took it to a swap meet and sold it to a friend that worked on hot rods he had hoped to restore it and i was looking to seeing it all redone well i seen him in a new project and he asked if i wanted it back and i said heck yeah so about 2 or 3 years went by and it came home to me again. well made it to my drive way and got a call my high asking price someone said yes to and its now at a new house with a guy that loves odd little things. here's the pic's so i have to know have you seen one before? i looked all over and never found a thing on this little tractor or even what year it could be.

spark up your life with a E3 plug..

,, , ,,,

b1, earlys, big, b12, b110's, 712, 7010, 1316h, homelite T15 and T16, two 410's, over all 20+ of them

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  09:58:36  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is quite the machine. Grows on you the more you look at it.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

BRAD1975

Canada
1562 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  14:13:37  Show Profile  Visit BRAD1975's Homepage Send BRAD1975 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i think the camber would get a lot worse if i sat on that little thing :D
Go to Top of Page

7010b1

USA
713 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  16:43:40  Show Profile Send 7010b1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yes it was just something i never seen before and after playing with the little thing it was a hard sell. oh well the guy i sold it to now is going to love her as i did "probably better" and yes dad seen me on it and said get off your going to kill it.. lol but he also rode it and thought it was cute.

,, , ,,,

b1, earlys, big, b12, b110's, 712, 7010, 1316h, homelite T15 and T16, two 410's, over all 20+ of them
Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  22:56:43  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is a weird one Nate! I have picked up some oddballs through the years in just that way. It's a good feeling to see them preserved and not scrapped. I even hate to see a John Deere get scrapped anymore!

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12826 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2013 :  00:44:00  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BRAD1975

i think the camber would get a lot worse if i sat on that little thing :D

Kinda reminds me of a Ford twin I-beam suspension. BTW: that burning sensation on you back side may not mean you need Preparation-H.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

7010b1

USA
713 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2013 :  21:53:05  Show Profile Send 7010b1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
idk about the junker deere's. but like i tell all enjoy your passions. yes phil yes. this was something i always wanted a pic of. so it brought a smile on my face to have the opertunity of getting pic and seeing it again.

,, , ,,,

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic