Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 13607 / Visits Today: 7610
Highest Active Users: 13607
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Saying Hello & Some Projects
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2012 :  08:10:58  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by midnightpumpkin

Curious, what did you use for paint on the 515? It looks very nice, the colors look very close match to the original color.

John U

I'd love to know where you got the seat cover for the Serf as well. Looks real sharp, and I'm in need of one just like it

Go to Top of Page

Sim-Chalmers

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2012 :  09:43:39  Show Profile  Visit Sim-Chalmers's Homepage Send Sim-Chalmers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well,I will have to say the seat cover is origianl to the serf it does have a tear in it you can see on the right hand side pic,while I was painting it,I srayed armour all on it pretty much everyday and let it soke to tray and loosing it up it was reall hard and I was afraid to sit in it when I first got it thought I might tear the stiching,but it turned out real soft now and I would hate to have one made but if you want original,that would be the only way to do it,unless you just wait it out for one to show up on ebay or something,only problem is you might have to wait foreveras far as paint color goes I have a 3112v also my uncle bought it new and it was imaculate when I got it 10 years ago,so I took the hood and used the underside at a local paint supplier and we color matched the paint there is no number we just added the different colors until it was a spot on match,I cant stand when colors on equipment aren't right so we tried 4 times before we hit it right,it may take me some time but I can probably get the amounts of each color and what the are to mix a gallon,if the paint under the hood of the 3112v was not in excellent shape I dont know what I would have done
Go to Top of Page

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2012 :  11:16:26  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Beautifull collection, and welcome.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic