Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 15560 / Visits Today: 9563
Highest Active Users: 15560
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Saying Hello & Some Projects
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Sim-Chalmers

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2012 :  20:04:52  Show Profile  Visit Sim-Chalmers's Homepage Send Sim-Chalmers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well I have been reading post after post for about 6 months and have never posted yet so,I figured I would say hello and see if I can get a picture or two to post,I have many projects going on Simplicity 2010,2 Sovergein 18's,and a little 515 simplicity,some other brands MF 8,and cub cadet 1250,some are restored to use some are going to be restored for show,hard to find time with my work I work for Rubbermaid and am on 12 hour shifts so I get to mess around with these mowers some but not all the time,lets see if this works.

Sim-Chalmers

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2012 :  20:11:06  Show Profile  Visit Sim-Chalmers's Homepage Send Sim-Chalmers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
another,my dad bought this 2010 new so it is truely a family airloom

Go to Top of Page

Sim-Chalmers

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2012 :  20:14:47  Show Profile  Visit Sim-Chalmers's Homepage Send Sim-Chalmers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
another

Go to Top of Page

Sim-Chalmers

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2012 :  20:17:50  Show Profile  Visit Sim-Chalmers's Homepage Send Sim-Chalmers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
another

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12826 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2012 :  20:18:55  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Brad, welcome to the site. You truly have a fine looking round top there. Are you going to go with 4 or 6.5 inch front wheels?

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

Sim-Chalmers

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2012 :  20:21:47  Show Profile  Visit Sim-Chalmers's Homepage Send Sim-Chalmers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
another

Go to Top of Page

Sim-Chalmers

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2012 :  20:24:46  Show Profile  Visit Sim-Chalmers's Homepage Send Sim-Chalmers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a set of tri ribs for the 4's I just havent had time to get the wheels cleaned up and tires mounted,the 6.5 is just a spare to roll around the other 4 was flat,but they were the original tires at lease one is still good.
Go to Top of Page

Sim-Chalmers

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2012 :  20:30:55  Show Profile  Visit Sim-Chalmers's Homepage Send Sim-Chalmers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
another

Go to Top of Page

Sim-Chalmers

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2012 :  20:37:04  Show Profile  Visit Sim-Chalmers's Homepage Send Sim-Chalmers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
one of the cub cadet,not a big fan of these but as god as my withness I just gave 50.00 for it and it runs,maybe I can trade someone for anothe ac or Simplicity,that was my plan anyway,it has the side sheilds and is 100 % complete

Go to Top of Page

Sim-Chalmers

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2012 :  20:42:50  Show Profile  Visit Sim-Chalmers's Homepage Send Sim-Chalmers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
this is what I started with on the 515

Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2012 :  20:45:03  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice looking lineup! That Serf is looking like a new one again, very detailed. Nice looking large frames too.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

Sim-Chalmers

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2012 :  20:51:04  Show Profile  Visit Sim-Chalmers's Homepage Send Sim-Chalmers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks for the comments,not really into the serfs but it was close and it was in good shape just needed cleaned up,I do need to get a grill decal but it can wait,I am going to repower this with a new higher horse engine and just use it to play with basically,I will probably redo the deck too but not really going to use it to mow,it is so clean now I hate to get it dirty........
Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2012 :  21:33:30  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice...thanks for sharing!! That Serf is super sharp. I can't find one here to save my life. The 2010 is a beauty and it's great you have one that's been in the family that long. Keep us posted on your progress =]

Go to Top of Page

B10Dave

Canada
1951 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2012 :  21:46:03  Show Profile Send B10Dave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sim-Chalmers. Welcome to the site. You have some very nice tractors. When you want to post more than 1 pic just click the paperclip again after you upload and close the window for your first pic. You don't have to make a new post for each pic. Enjoy the site and the people. Dave.

Money can't buy you happiness.
It can however buy you a beer.
And that is close enough.

Go to Top of Page

midnightpumpkin

USA
888 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2012 :  02:40:38  Show Profile Send midnightpumpkin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Brad,

Welcome to the site. Thanks for starting out with pictures right away, we all like pictures!

Curious, what did you use for paint on the 515? It looks very nice, the colors look very close match to the original color.

John U
Go to Top of Page

B112

USA
5229 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2012 :  04:29:07  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Brad those are some great looking restorations. Welcome!

Michael
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic