Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 240 / Visits Today: 240
Highest Active Users: 240
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 Wheel Horse 653
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  13:10:42  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Curious what your take is on this little bugger? I'm in Wheel Horse country, and I've looked a lot of them over closely at shows. mechanically, they sometimes have me scratching my head, but they do look neat. I like the little Lawn Rangers, and the 600 series like this 653.

What would be a resaonable offer this for, if it was a good runner? It has been on my local CL for a long time. Tractor with mower, $250...with mower and dozer, $375

simplicityacnut

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  17:42:55  Show Profile  Visit simplicityacnut's Homepage Send simplicityacnut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
doesnt seem like too bad of a deal,couple weeks ago i got a 1991 toro wheelhorse 416H gave to me by a friend that wanted it out of his garage,plan on fixin it up,has some wiring issues and needs a new ignition switch and battery,i wonder what year that one is?
Go to Top of Page

BRAD1975

Canada
1562 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  18:02:27  Show Profile  Visit BRAD1975's Homepage Send BRAD1975 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It looks nice

Im wondering why they value the blade at half the price of the tractor and deck combo though
Go to Top of Page

simplicityacnut

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  21:53:25  Show Profile  Visit simplicityacnut's Homepage Send simplicityacnut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yeah i was wonderin bout that too,looks like an early one to me
Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  21:10:22  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah...I don't know about WH stuff enough to know better. Perhaps a blade for one of these is like finding a Carry All box or Revitalizer for one of our GT's...? For the price, I'd leave the blade behind. Neat little tractor. I think they ran Tec's..?

Go to Top of Page

simplicityacnut

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  22:06:50  Show Profile  Visit simplicityacnut's Homepage Send simplicityacnut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ya im pretty sure thats what the early ones had,yeah them parts are rare
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic