Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 837 / Visits Today: 837
Highest Active Users: 837
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 E-Z RAKE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

freddie

USA
2129 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2011 :  01:07:12  Show Profile  Visit freddie's Homepage Send freddie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well i finly got the thing mounted and working great. had to make a new bracket for it in the shop. now a thatching i will go.

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2011 :  07:09:57  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sweet Freddie! I didnt realize it was a front mount...cant wait to see some results.

Go to Top of Page

cschmidt62

USA
560 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2011 :  19:24:19  Show Profile  Visit cschmidt62's Homepage Send cschmidt62 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mine is orange and is belt driven, sill is an E-Z Rake

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity
Go to Top of Page

ByronC

USA
1604 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2011 :  19:29:51  Show Profile Send ByronC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Freddy, what's it look like under that thing???

Byron---Allis-Chalmers

The Few, The Proud, The Orange.
918H Agco-Allis, and a 928D Grasshopper Diesel.
D-21 Allis-Chalmers
Allis-Chalmers Tech for 7 years.
Go to Top of Page

freddie

USA
2129 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  12:50:47  Show Profile  Visit freddie's Homepage Send freddie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
byron, its nasty. you want to make sure that your feet are clear of it when you start it up. heres a pic for ya.

Go to Top of Page

ByronC

USA
1604 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  16:50:22  Show Profile Send ByronC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is cool Freddie.

Are the pointed prongs replaceable?

Byron---Allis-Chalmers

The Few, The Proud, The Orange.
918H Agco-Allis, and a 928D Grasshopper Diesel.
D-21 Allis-Chalmers
Allis-Chalmers Tech for 7 years.
Go to Top of Page

cschmidt62

USA
560 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  21:37:03  Show Profile  Visit cschmidt62's Homepage Send cschmidt62 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ByronC

That is cool Freddie.

Are the pointed prongs replaceable?

I'm sure they were years ago. Most likely NLA now.

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity
Go to Top of Page

freddie

USA
2129 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  22:12:17  Show Profile  Visit freddie's Homepage Send freddie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yes byron they are. they are spring loaded and you can still get the parts for them. this this is a great thing if you want the yard to be in tip/top shape. i will be useing this next spring. to late in the year to use it. its all going dorment here now. i will post pics next spring for all to see.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic