Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 19330 / Visits Today: 19133
Highest Active Users: 19330
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 1953 David Bradley Tri Track
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2011 :  08:31:33  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's another one that looks pretty neat, at my local auction this week. I'd love to have something unique like this for shows. I'd like to go take a peek at her today or tomorrow on my lunch hour.

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2011 :  09:28:05  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have never seen one of those before. The cool factor on that one is way up there. Thanks for the photos!

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Edited by - Cvans on 08/31/2011 09:28:28
Go to Top of Page

midnightpumpkin

USA
888 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2011 :  09:34:23  Show Profile Send midnightpumpkin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I saw one at a local show this summer. The owner was showing me that the front wheels steer and it is articulated just ahead of the steering wheel.

It is a very unique machine, good luck if you bid on it.

John U
Go to Top of Page

K1dan

USA
140 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2011 :  13:45:08  Show Profile  Visit K1dan's Homepage Send K1dan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Makes me think of a CanAm Spyder for the lawn.
http://en-us.spyder.brp.com/home.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=paidsearch&utm_content=Bombardier-BRP&utm_term=brp%20can%20am%20spyder&utm_campaign=SpyderRoadster2011

Together we can do anything.. The impossible just takes longer!
Go to Top of Page

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2011 :  15:44:41  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cvans

I have never seen one of those before. The cool factor on that one is way up there. Thanks for the photos!

That pretty much says it.

Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2011 :  18:08:11  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Those beasts command good prices! Rarely sell below a grand. Pretty rare attachments are tough to find. Just to warn you. BTW great taste.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic