Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2118 / Visits Today: 2118
Highest Active Users: 2118
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 A beauty - Addin more Orange
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

perry

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2011 :  23:21:19  Show Profile  Visit perry's Homepage Send perry a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

Purrs like a kitten! Mechanically, near-perfect. This one's a keeper for sure!

ya you got a good one. still cant believe i let it go

Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2011 :  06:30:48  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I gotta tell ya, it's in good hands. There's a few quirks, but I am running it through the garden each week with my cultivators to keep the weeds away. I like to use it, but trying to go easy on her. My passion has landed with the older machines, and even the '70 3212 I picked up seems to 'new' compared to this old girl. Dunno what it is, I just love the oldies. I still can't get that Squire running, but am hoping to get another carb on there in the next couple weeks. I'd like to restore that one this fall/winter.

Welcome aboard! Nice to see a friendly face over here =] What's the story with the cart with hubcaps and the dually 101 with a Carryall in teh background!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic