Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 5600 / Visits Today: 5403
Highest Active Users: 5600
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 Custom International
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

swbg

254 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  08:46:11  Show Profile  Visit swbg's Homepage Send swbg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I saw this at the Iola Car Show. It's not orange, but it looks pretty neat and was well done. It's for sale for $4500. It's a 4 wheel drive and I think it had a 16 hp motor.

There is also a Military Vehicle and Vintage Tractor show up there August 13 and 14. One of the pictures that they had from a previous year showed an Allis 720 with a sickle bar and one bottom plow on it. That's in Iola, Wisconsin.

ByronC

USA
1604 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  09:00:30  Show Profile Send ByronC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It might not be orange but cut off the front end, add a 716H hood and some orange paint...

I like it... Cool!

I'd like this to be my next project. Just can't afford one!!

Byron---Allis-Chalmers

The Few, The Proud, The Orange.
918H Agco-Allis, and a 928D Grasshopper Diesel.
D-21 Allis-Chalmers
Allis-Chalmers Tech for 7 years.

Edited by - ByronC on 07/09/2011 09:07:58
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2011 :  22:13:16  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is a sharp looking rig. Wish someone could explain to me why the front seat and steering wheel is so high?
Other than that I would love to own it.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

gomez15605

USA
91 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  15:03:39  Show Profile  Visit gomez15605's Homepage Send gomez15605 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Probably for leg angle. If the seat was lower your legs would stick straight out on top of the fenders .You could move the seat forward so your legs could hang down in front of the fenders but the dash would be in your crotch, and since this would probably driven by a guy,we all know how well that would work.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic