Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 13905 / Visits Today: 12395
Highest Active Users: 13905
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 not really proud of this
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SimplicitySwede

USA
379 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  13:41:07  Show Profile  Visit SimplicitySwede's Homepage Send SimplicitySwede a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well my gf wanted a mower so we painted this. Told her we cant do a Simplicity because were not married lol. This is a craftsman 1036. I put a 8 hp Techy on it, but i havent got it runnin yet. Having carb trouble like all techys. Also need to get a belt.

sammiefish

USA
649 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  14:47:03  Show Profile  Visit sammiefish's Homepage Send sammiefish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
my advice to you is ..... BECOME PROUD OF IT
tell everyone this is the best tractor ever!!

nice of you to do this for her...
its nice of her to ask for a mower...!!!

Chris 3/4's : )
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12826 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  16:06:07  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are you sure that isn't a Fischer Price or Playskool? Frankly I like it. What ever do you mean? I have an old 10hp Tecumseh and 2 cycle Tecumseh auger that run just fine. Actually it is the best running 2 cycle I've had since I owned a Lawnboy 25 years ago.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 04/23/2011 16:07:40
Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  16:31:32  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh my...

Go to Top of Page

K1dan

USA
140 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  18:29:51  Show Profile  Visit K1dan's Homepage Send K1dan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What greater statement of your love than a Simplicity?

Together we can do anything.. The impossible just takes longer!
Go to Top of Page

SimplicitySwede

USA
379 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  19:25:47  Show Profile  Visit SimplicitySwede's Homepage Send SimplicitySwede a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i never had good luck with one. might try a carb kit. i got it started once and it ran for 2 mins and couldnt get it started again
Go to Top of Page

acdad

USA
1158 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  21:23:54  Show Profile Send acdad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I love the Simplicity and marraige comment you made! At least she thinks your tractors sexy! lol

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!

- Chris

Big Ten
912H

Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  22:57:15  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That was a nice gesture to the gf! As for the Tech, carbs are usually an issue with the later stuff. Can't tell you how many times I've heard people complain about them!

Then again, I do have a Snapper push mower with a 2cycle I believe that's Tech made, most reliable push mower I've ever had!

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic