Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 3505 / Visits Today: 3505
Highest Active Users: 3505
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Sneak Peak from Connecticut
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ByronC

USA
1604 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  13:20:19  Show Profile Send ByronC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Larry,
When the government finds out you own all those tractors, they'll find a way to TAX you to death.
Your ether running a large lawn care business or a Simplicity/Allis-Chalmers Museum that they don't know about!!!!

If you get into trouble, you can store those at my place for free.....

Byron---Allis-Chalmers

The Few, The Proud, The Orange.
918H Agco-Allis, and a 928D Grasshopper Diesel.
D-21 Allis-Chalmers
Allis-Chalmers Tech for 7 years.
Go to Top of Page

acdad

USA
1158 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  15:44:17  Show Profile Send acdad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Larry, I bet you are glad you got that truck and trailer, I bet you would have had a heck of a time with your Windstar bringing that awesome load home on one trip......(although the Windstar probably had a luggage roof rack!)

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!

- Chris

Big Ten
912H

Go to Top of Page

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  19:23:37  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Byron, Thankyou for your most generous offer and advice. Can I be stored with them?

Chris, The Windstar brought home the first 8 of my collection, but after 12 years and 160,000 miles on rural NH roads, It is now ready to be put out to pasture. It's services will be missed, even though 1 large frame and 5 attachments was the most I could ever cram in it!

Go to Top of Page

ByronC

USA
1604 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  07:29:56  Show Profile Send ByronC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by larry8200

Byron, Thankyou for your most generous offer and advice. Can I be stored with them?

Oh... Why the Hell not... You might be disappointed in the lack of snowfall here in Kentucky... But as long as we can get them all restored and buy more.... It will be FUN!!!!!! lol

I only have 4 Lawn tractors. 416, 716, 620, and a 720. I've got the big machines, you've got the rest!!!! Woooooo Hooooooo

Insert Image:

Byron---Allis-Chalmers

The Few, The Proud, The Orange.
918H Agco-Allis, and a 928D Grasshopper Diesel.
D-21 Allis-Chalmers
Allis-Chalmers Tech for 7 years.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic