Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 5550 / Visits Today: 5550
Highest Active Users: 5550
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Sneak Peak from Connecticut
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2011 :  23:37:00  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Harvesting some "Yellow Gold" from CT and absconding to NH with it!!

Counted 6 attachments and a cab.

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  00:35:14  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A good cab would be worth the trip. Nice haul! Good to see the Ford earning it's keep.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12826 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  00:56:15  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
that is incredible.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  05:56:35  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is that your first Hydrolift? I like the tractor...prefer the look over the earlier 112/110. Not sure on that light bar yet...but the lights sure look nice! I'm dying for more pics...you better get up early and get us some at first light! =]

Go to Top of Page

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  08:28:21  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

Is that your first Hydrolift? I like the tractor...prefer the look over the earlier 112/110. Not sure on that light bar yet...but the lights sure look nice! I'm dying for more pics...you better get up early and get us some at first light! =]

My 3212H Sovereign has hydrolift, I just got that out front and resumed work on it. It's not going to be original, gonna have a stack, orange paint, wrong stripes and decals (has fake wood grain decals on dash and sides, YUCK!), narrow front rims/tires and maybe a few surprises... I want the resto to take it's own course.

I'm not sure what the differences are between a 110 and 210, the hood wedge on this one is gone, interfered with the cab.

The light bar doesn't look homemade, I dont think it's the right on either. The lights are nice.

As for pictures.... my lawn is to wet to drive on and I have no idea where to unload....

Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  08:33:46  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It looks like all the others are surrounding and ready to pounce on the rookie tractor... =]

The 210 & 212 didn't have the wedge...that's what I thgouth it was. Looked like you had teh inverted key hole too, another 210 charactaristic. Does the tractor have the 110/112 cutout in the hood exposing the battery and gas tank?

Edited by - Talntedmrgreen on 04/18/2011 08:36:24
Go to Top of Page

Richard L.

USA
483 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  10:09:05  Show Profile  Visit Richard L.'s Homepage Send Richard L. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They don't have enough tractors up in NH to keep you occupied? I keep a pretty good eye on the available inventory down here and never saw that one.??

I've got the nice original 3212H with hydrolift too. Those woodgrain dash and side decals are original and the last year of the top model in that style and if they can be preserved would be nice. The 3112H had a black dash, not sure on the battery and gas tank sides but they were different. I've got the woodgrain gas tank side decal in decent shape but the battery side was missing from mine. I think they have a different slant with the bottom being slanted towards the front. I tried getting some made from one of the vendors on eBay but they didn't have a decent original decal to copy. If you've got decent ones at least try getting some pictures.
Go to Top of Page

acb10_64

USA
801 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  10:31:18  Show Profile  Visit acb10_64's Homepage Send acb10_64 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice find Larry, as always! What's gonna follow you home next? Perhaps you should become a Simplicity dealer

Wes

2 1964 Allis Chalmers B-10's

Go to Top of Page

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  11:56:34  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Going to do posts on both the 3212H & B210 and try to answer all questions.

Go to Top of Page

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  16:33:17  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Richard L.

They don't have enough tractors up in NH to keep you occupied? I keep a pretty good eye on the available inventory down here and never saw that one.??

I've got the nice original 3212H with hydrolift too. Those woodgrain dash and side decals are original and the last year of the top model in that style and if they can be preserved would be nice. The 3112H had a black dash, not sure on the battery and gas tank sides but they were different. I've got the woodgrain gas tank side decal in decent shape but the battery side was missing from mine. I think they have a different slant with the bottom being slanted towards the front. I tried getting some made from one of the vendors on eBay but they didn't have a decent original decal to copy. If you've got decent ones at least try getting some pictures.

Actually, 1 out of 4 of my tractors was found in NH So no, there aren't enough in NH. Also, most of CT is way closer than say, Berlin, NH

My 3212H, while still all original (except seat) sat outside uncovered for at least 10 years and only one decal in very poor shape has any hope at all. I take 50 plus pictures a day and probably have about that in "Before" shots, more than enough for Corey at clickitandsticket.com to mak reproductions.

When I wanted to get into footdraggers I decided I wanted a 3212H w/ power lift - Sovereign 3212H - King of FDT's.

Go to Top of Page

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  16:37:41  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

It looks like all the others are surrounding and ready to pounce on the rookie tractor... =]

The 210 & 212 didn't have the wedge...that's what I thgouth it was. Looked like you had teh inverted key hole too, another 210 charactaristic. Does the tractor have the 110/112 cutout in the hood exposing the battery and gas tank?

Its got a cutout in the hood alright, with a hinged panel. Custom though (sawzall).

Go to Top of Page

freddie

USA
2129 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  17:50:00  Show Profile  Visit freddie's Homepage Send freddie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
wooooow your making me very jelous larry
Go to Top of Page

adamf203

USA
384 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  19:31:10  Show Profile  Visit adamf203's Homepage  Send adamf203 an AOL message Send adamf203 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm from CT. What part of the state did you steal that from?
Go to Top of Page

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  20:03:57  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by adamf203

I'm from CT. What part of the state did you steal that from?

Forget the name off the top of my head, but the town is in NW CT on RT 8 5 miles from the MA border.

And by "steal" I assume you mean you wish you got there first... LOL well it was on CL NW CT for 3 days before I emailed seller.

Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  21:00:00  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Some day I'll have an FDT Hydrostat...

Around here, if the price isn't a rip off, I've found that if I don't get on the horn within an hour, it's gone...

Go to Top of Page

Richard L.

USA
483 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  23:32:17  Show Profile  Visit Richard L.'s Homepage Send Richard L. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your 3212H sounds about like the 3112H I have. Been sitting out under a tree a long time waiting for somebody to rescue it. My other Sovereign 3212H is my favorite of all tractors, just really like the looks of it.

I don't usually check the NW part of Ct. because there's so much going on over here in the middle and eastern ends but there are some deals to be had up there.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic