Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2973 / Visits Today: 2973
Highest Active Users: 2973
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 What model is it, and what's it worth? (Generator)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2011 :  12:10:03  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah...it's definitely the newer, 5000w model. The 1500w version runs off the right side of the BGB, similar to the early leaf vac's. This one runs off the left, like a tiller. Man I'm tempted...I may be making a another phone call. Never hurts to ask, right? He sounded pretty firm the first time I talked to him. He is a frequent CL Simplicity seller in my area.

Go to Top of Page

tractorjoe

USA
381 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2011 :  12:53:45  Show Profile Send tractorjoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

Yeah...it's definitely the newer, 5000w model. The 1500w version runs off the right side of the BGB, similar to the early leaf vac's. This one runs off the left, like a tiller. Man I'm tempted...I may be making a another phone call. Never hurts to ask, right? He sounded pretty firm the first time I talked to him. He is a frequent CL Simplicity seller in my area.

Thanks. I was curious.

- Joe

Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2011 :  12:55:34  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm glad we figured it out...I never noticed that before about the generators. The early, 1500w models must ahve been geared toward teh 725/101's.

I was told the dual, RH pulley off the BGB was a rarer peice. Anyone find this to be true? I've had two tractors with it, and only kept one pulley.

Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2011 :  14:42:26  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't imagine someone putting a 220V outlet on a 1500W generator.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic