Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 3891 / Visits Today: 3891
Highest Active Users: 3891
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Finally!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jhurney

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  22:31:42  Show Profile  Visit jhurney's Homepage Send jhurney a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well after amny frustrating trys my wonderful wife showed me how to post here. So this is my B-212. It has the 112 hood on it right now since the 212 hood is in the paint process.

JOE

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  01:11:57  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, a hardy congratulations goes out to you or maybe I should say to your wife. Now that you've done it we want more. The B212 shows real promise but we need to see that B112 as well.

I see a green monster lurking in the shadows.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 03/04/2011 01:13:11
Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  06:19:58  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Love those reaer tires...I need a set in the worst way...Nice rig. Hydro lift sure eases the shoulder and back when using those blowers!

Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  14:01:13  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another prize jewel in the waiting. Congratulations on your photo posting.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

ASEguy

319 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  18:40:16  Show Profile  Visit ASEguy's Homepage Send ASEguy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks good. I like the snowthrower.

Gerard
1967 Allis B-110
1948 Allis model C
1949 Ford 8N (gift)
Gravely model L walk behind (gift)
Go to Top of Page

sammiefish

USA
649 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  18:51:05  Show Profile  Visit sammiefish's Homepage Send sammiefish a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Phil,
youre sneaky... : )
good eye...

Chris 3/4's : )
Go to Top of Page

freddie

USA
2129 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  20:18:18  Show Profile  Visit freddie's Homepage Send freddie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
see a green monster lurking in the shadows.

its green with envey cause its in the garage hideing from where the real work is done
Go to Top of Page

SimplicitySwede

USA
379 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2011 :  00:03:59  Show Profile  Visit SimplicitySwede's Homepage Send SimplicitySwede a Private Message  Reply with Quote
also the green has a flat :)
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2011 :  01:31:47  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mower deck isn't of much use this time of the year either.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2011 :  08:58:54  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice tractor & equipment JH! Chris....I dreamed I mowed yard last night. I could almost smell fresh cut grass when I woke up this morning! lol

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2011 :  02:04:55  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by olcowhand

Nice tractor & equipment JH! Chris....I dreamed I mowed yard last night. I could almost smell fresh cut grass when I woke up this morning! lol

Daniel, that sounds like a WONDERFULL dream!

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic