Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 3599 / Visits Today: 2164
Highest Active Users: 3599
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 got it for free
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

freddie

USA
2129 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  08:12:44  Show Profile  Visit freddie's Homepage Send freddie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cvans

Eastern SD is not that far from Minnehopeless. Heck I could meet you half way. Actually I'm very happy for you and hope to have a cab like that myself someday. What part of Minnesota are you in?

I'AM IN BIG LAKE CRIS. JUST SOUTH OF ST. CLOUD
Go to Top of Page

freddie

USA
2129 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  08:18:21  Show Profile  Visit freddie's Homepage Send freddie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ATF

At least you actually DO things, All my friends are no more functional than their wives purses. They do absolutely nothing, but what their told, from their wives and bosses, pretty sad. They go to dead end jobs everyday, and then come home to honey do's, taking the wife shopping or out to dinner and from there it's straight to the TV. My wife sometimes gets irritated because I don't watch TV, it's a complete waste of time, I try not to do it.

I HEAR WHAT YOUR SAYING ATF. as far as tv, i have a 65" DLP 1080 and i never watch it until football or hockey is on. vikes and the saints play to nite so i will watch that.
Go to Top of Page

B10Dave

Canada
1951 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  22:11:22  Show Profile Send B10Dave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow Freddie. Must be nice to be able to support two full blown addictions. Nice pics of the aircraft and tractors together. B10Dave

Money can't buy you happiness.
It can however buy you a beer.
And that is close enough.

Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  23:43:57  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I get over to Annendale 3 or 4 times a year. So you better be keepen the good stuff under lock and key.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

Gray

Canada
165 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  00:31:25  Show Profile  Visit Gray's Homepage Send Gray a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am hallucinating; I thought I saw a pink tractor.

ummm... just had a 2nd look.

yup - I did see a pink tractor.

I like the Burgundy paint on the uhhh Broadmore, I think it is.

The RC's are cool. There's an RC park not too far from me. I saw one that was pretty big like a six foot wingspan plane. I haven't seen choppers before.

ALLIS CHALMERS 716H
SIMPLICITY Pacer 1334
Go to Top of Page

freddie

USA
2129 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  09:43:45  Show Profile  Visit freddie's Homepage Send freddie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gray

I am hallucinating; I thought I saw a pink tractor.

ummm... just had a 2nd look.

yup - I did see a pink tractor.

I like the Burgundy paint on the uhhh Broadmore, I think it is.

The RC's are cool. There's an RC park not too far from me. I saw one that was pretty big like a six foot wingspan plane. I haven't seen choppers before.

you meen like this one

Go to Top of Page

freddie

USA
2129 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  10:06:23  Show Profile  Visit freddie's Homepage Send freddie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cvans

I get over to Annendale 3 or 4 times a year. So you better be keepen the good stuff under lock and key.

give me a shout when your around cris.
Go to Top of Page

freddie

USA
2129 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  10:11:06  Show Profile  Visit freddie's Homepage Send freddie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
heres a pic update, i moved the lights up higher and put cab lights on and a new muffler stack. its was 43 degrees out the other nite and let it run for about 10 mins and the cab was toasty warm
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  13:21:36  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll try and let you know the next time I'm in the area. Quite Often it is a last minute thing were I get there on Sat. afternoon and leave on Sunday so the free time is limited. If I get a 3 dayer I'll let you know. Thanks for the invite.
You just know it is going to be nice and cozy in there.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  14:40:22  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Build yourself a heat exchanger muffler & you'll be warm as can be!

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic