Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 4122 / Visits Today: 2687
Highest Active Users: 4122
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 got it for free
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

freddie

USA
2129 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  15:06:43  Show Profile  Visit freddie's Homepage Send freddie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i got this jd hard shell cab for free, so i'am going to use it on my b110

B112

USA
5227 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  16:12:50  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks good, just don't paint the B110 green. I've seen it done and it's weird/yucky.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  16:53:17  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You are one lucky dog. It probably doesn't even get cold enough where you live to even use. Sooo I was thinking maybe you would like to share it with me. You use it in the summer to keep the bugs off while doing the yard work and I'll keep it from rusting up in the winter. Deal?
I'll even trade you some 4 cycle RC engines for that tiller if you send it along!

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Edited by - Cvans on 09/08/2010 16:55:58
Go to Top of Page

freddie

USA
2129 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  17:34:33  Show Profile  Visit freddie's Homepage Send freddie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cvans

You are one lucky dog. It probably doesn't even get cold enough where you live to even use. Sooo I was thinking maybe you would like to share it with me. You use it in the summer to keep the bugs off while doing the yard work and I'll keep it from rusting up in the winter. Deal?
I'll even trade you some 4 cycle RC engines for that tiller if you send it along!

l.o.l dont get cold in minnesota, ha ha 27 below last year with wind gust's to 35mph. naa i will keep it.

thats an xtra tiller i have, and i need to put new bearings in it.

thanks on the offer on the rc stuff, but i have way to many heli's and planes

Go to Top of Page

ATF

USA
1892 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  18:13:49  Show Profile  Visit ATF's Homepage Send ATF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
reminds me of the ice cream truck. The RC stuff is Awesome

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12826 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  18:33:36  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Got your own Air force.!

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

oldsarge

USA
688 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  18:39:26  Show Profile  Visit oldsarge's Homepage Send oldsarge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Holy Cwap,Batperson!!!
Go to Top of Page

freddie

USA
2129 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  18:41:44  Show Profile  Visit freddie's Homepage Send freddie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yep i have a problem, i collect. now its tractor's. i like the older 67 and under crowd.
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  21:37:22  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eastern SD is not that far from Minnehopeless. Heck I could meet you half way. Actually I'm very happy for you and hope to have a cab like that myself someday. What part of Minnesota are you in?

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

oldron

USA
2732 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  22:08:25  Show Profile Send oldron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You need a hobby Freddie!
Ron

'Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!'
Go to Top of Page

snohiker

USA
521 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  22:15:21  Show Profile  Visit snohiker's Homepage Send snohiker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
freddie the rc stuff is cool i have a couple cars and a boat hull with hopes of starting it someday

Rob
]

Go to Top of Page

ATF

USA
1892 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  22:20:40  Show Profile  Visit ATF's Homepage Send ATF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay freddie, my idea is to make a RC surfer dude, use it when the wind is up in the lake. guy lays down paddles with his arms, servo pops him up to ride into the curl, what do ya think, everyone could be a surfer dude. Brings back memories of living in Hawaii, not too many memories left due to vegetation problem over there

Go to Top of Page

oldsarge

USA
688 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  22:40:47  Show Profile  Visit oldsarge's Homepage Send oldsarge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Biggest cash crop in the Islands,'specially now that the cane and the pineapples are pretty much gone.
Go to Top of Page

ATF

USA
1892 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  23:02:05  Show Profile  Visit ATF's Homepage Send ATF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oldsarge

Biggest cash crop in the Islands,'specially now that the cane and the pineapples are pretty much gone.

It sure was in the 70's when i live on the north shore in Haleiwa. Can you say I love you in Hawaiian with less than 3 words? Sure a pineapple and a 20 will do it

Go to Top of Page

freddie

USA
2129 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  23:04:35  Show Profile  Visit freddie's Homepage Send freddie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oldron

You need a hobby Freddie!
Ron

yea, a hobby. like i need another hole in my head. i have to many hobbies. thats the problem
Go to Top of Page

ATF

USA
1892 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  07:55:25  Show Profile  Visit ATF's Homepage Send ATF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
At least you actually DO things, All my friends are no more functional than their wives purses. They do absolutely nothing, but what their told, from their wives and bosses, pretty sad. They go to dead end jobs everyday, and then come home to honey do's, taking the wife shopping or out to dinner and from there it's straight to the TV. My wife sometimes gets irritated because I don't watch TV, it's a complete waste of time, I try not to do it.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic