Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1671 / Visits Today: 31
Highest Active Users: 1671
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Fall Cleaning Video
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ATF

USA
1892 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2010 :  23:34:10  Show Profile  Visit ATF's Homepage Send ATF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvx-ofXDz6U
It feel pretty good to get this done, I'll feel even better when I get the 10 hp 220 electric motor on my air compressor

ByronC

USA
1604 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2010 :  09:28:05  Show Profile Send ByronC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
2 results for: obsessed
obsess | verbself- | combining form
Main Entry: obsess ub-!ses
Pronunciation: \ #601;b-#712;ses, äb- \
Function: verb
Etymology: Latin obsessus, past participle of obsid#275;re to frequent, besiege, from ob- against + sed#275;re to sit - More at - ob-, sit
Date: 1531
Results
transitive verb1531to haunt or excessively preoccupy the mind of - was #8764;ed with the ideaintransitive verbto engage in obsessive thinking : become obsessed with an idea
Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary copyright © 2010 by Merriam-Webster, incorporated

There is help for you. I know a good Doc or two...

Byron---Allis-Chalmers

The Few, The Proud, The Orange.
918H Agco-Allis, and a 928D Grasshopper Diesel.
D-21 Allis-Chalmers
Allis-Chalmers Tech for 7 years.
Go to Top of Page

ATF

USA
1892 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2010 :  13:48:04  Show Profile  Visit ATF's Homepage Send ATF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey I sold 4 with kohler twins and one John Deere (yuk) I only have 10 running, but the other 8 are all going to run as soon as I can get to them, You think I'm obsessed? Really, I thought I've shown GREAT restraint. As Phil can attest old garden tractors down south are rare, I try not to hog them all. :)

Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2010 :  14:11:28  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice shop! Looks plenty clean to me. I wish that I had that kind of room but the only heated shop I have is 18' x 20'. Everything is stored in a lean outside the shop. Looks like you have years of enjoyment ahead of you.
Chris

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

ATF

USA
1892 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2010 :  15:24:20  Show Profile  Visit ATF's Homepage Send ATF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've only been collecting a little over 2 years, but I've been very lucky getting the tractors I have, and also having a 30x30 shop and 60x40 barn, I got 20 acres, I could see it all covered in tractors real easy. I wonder what the horses and llamas would think about that, lol.

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12826 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2010 :  16:47:07  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LordByron444

2 results for: obsessed
obsess | verbself- | combining form
Main Entry: obsess ub-!ses
Pronunciation: \ #601;b-#712;ses, äb- \
Function: verb
Etymology: Latin obsessus, past participle of obsid#275;re to frequent, besiege, from ob- against + sed#275;re to sit - More at - ob-, sit
Date: 1531
Results
transitive verb1531to haunt or excessively preoccupy the mind of - was #8764;ed with the ideaintransitive verbto engage in obsessive thinking : become obsessed with an idea
Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary copyright © 2010 by Merriam-Webster, incorporated

There is help for you. I know a good Doc or two...

Whooooooooosh! over my head! My IQ just dropped a half dozen points.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 08/29/2010 16:49:02
Go to Top of Page

ATF

USA
1892 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2010 :  18:12:41  Show Profile  Visit ATF's Homepage Send ATF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Phil, he says he thinks I'm a nut

Go to Top of Page

snohiker

USA
521 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2010 :  19:29:17  Show Profile  Visit snohiker's Homepage Send snohiker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
and my wife and motheroutlaw says i have a problem ive only got five four running

Rob
]

Go to Top of Page

ATF

USA
1892 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2010 :  20:25:15  Show Profile  Visit ATF's Homepage Send ATF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Rob, tell the ladies to watch my videos on you tube under "oologahan", then read my blog, and they will see just how very lucky they are. Works every time. Mike

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic