Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 6896 / Visits Today: 688
Highest Active Users: 6896
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 clickitandstickit Hood Decals
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2010 :  18:02:03  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
At 36.75 the price is nice, difficult to apply, but beautiful!

It would have been nice to d a small decal first.

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2010 :  19:00:25  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did you use soapy water to apply? No problems usually with soapy water solution.

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2010 :  19:23:49  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did it dry, the clear overlay wouln't peal off without pealing the sticker too.

Go to Top of Page

ATF

USA
1892 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2010 :  19:41:47  Show Profile  Visit ATF's Homepage Send ATF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah I've always soaked them in warm soapy water and handled them gingerly, never heard of sticking them dry, uh oh, that didn't sound so nice, sorry

Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2010 :  19:45:50  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do smaller ones dry all the time, but larger I always soap so as to easily move to place & to work any bubbles out. Dang, either the application tape is awfully tacky, or the adhesive on the sticker itself is weak. My vinyl will NOT come off without a fight if put on dry, no matter what application tape is used. I'm sure you washed the hood well before applying?

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic