Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 7413 / Visits Today: 3316
Highest Active Users: 7413
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 New Tractor
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

oldron

USA
2732 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2009 :  11:15:46  Show Profile Send oldron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A new one for the stable.It is red Daniel,must be a MF.My grandson had so much fun this summer at our anniversary,I let him run the 620 Allis,pushing and back draging dirt with me on board of course that he sent me a new tractor for Christmas.

It will have a special spot next to the computer so I see it when I log on.

'Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!'

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2009 :  12:37:31  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
whats its power rating?

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2009 :  15:25:39  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep, it's a Massey for sure, and power rating is around 250HP in kid fun! Kids of all ages that is!

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

sleepy

195 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2009 :  20:39:26  Show Profile  Visit sleepy's Homepage Send sleepy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll bet that tractor can fly when the grandson is running it. It will also jump real high, and demolish anything. Right Grandpa. Alan
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic