Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 3037 / Visits Today: 3037
Highest Active Users: 3037
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 Oversized Suburban
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2009 :  13:15:53  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I see you've got the all important mud on the tires! Real tractors ain't clean! Nice job on the rippers, look better than some of the boughten stuff I've seen.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

terdybukrat

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2009 :  16:52:05  Show Profile  Visit terdybukrat's Homepage Send terdybukrat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That thing is a beast!!! My '69 ss12 just crawled under the bed!

If at first you don't succeed...grab a bigger hammer!
Go to Top of Page

cleatusj

134 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  22:07:38  Show Profile  Visit cleatusj's Homepage Send cleatusj a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My very first video is of a short ride over the dirt I've been dragging out, plus a little mud.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVViq9e20Fs

Giddy up Go from the little state of Texas.

Go to Top of Page

rustyoldjunk

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2009 :  22:31:16  Show Profile  Visit rustyoldjunk's Homepage Send rustyoldjunk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
that thing looks great.did you change the pulleys to gear it back to stock and what size rear tires are you running?
Go to Top of Page

cleatusj

134 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2009 :  21:25:12  Show Profile  Visit cleatusj's Homepage Send cleatusj a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The tires are 12.5-15L On 15" Jeep wheels. With the high/low ranges there was no need to change gearing.

Giddy up Go from the little state of Texas.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic