Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 941 / Visits Today: 941
Highest Active Users: 941
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 AC 300 Series Brochures
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mack

USA
204 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  13:11:24  Show Profile  Visit Mack's Homepage Send Mack a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Mack

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  21:34:21  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mack, where are you getting all this great material? Now that I see how much these brochures are bringing on line I am sorry we burnt hundreds by the case load in the 50's, 60's and 70's.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

B112

USA
5227 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  06:49:25  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mack - Thank you for submitting these for everyone. This will definitely help the collectors know what brochures to collect for their machine.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

Mack

USA
204 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  08:13:17  Show Profile  Visit Mack's Homepage Send Mack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Phil, These were from my personal collection that was dispersed on ebay a few weeks ago. I have thinned my collection down to just the AC 300/400 material.

Michael, I think it would be best to just send you a CD with the higher quality scans. Email me your address.

Mack
Go to Top of Page

gearhead19

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2008 :  09:28:57  Show Profile  Visit gearhead19's Homepage Send gearhead19 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Mack, looking through all these wonderful broshures I saw something very different. The brochure with the 3 314's all have black grilles. I wonder if they ever made it to the dealerships?? Keep up the good work!!!

Dan

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic