Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 8191 / Visits Today: 5700
Highest Active Users: 8191
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 Got in some mowing today at stadium
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

skunkhome

USA
12827 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2008 :  23:19:09  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We have been cleaning up after Gustav at the school and also the footbal stadium and the ole Kubota G5200 has been earning her keep. While I was at it today I cranked up the mower and cut the weeds behind the east in zone, spruced up the entrance mall and cut along the perimeter of the stadium. With its 44"(I think) mower the tractor fits easily through narrow gateways and walkways other tractors can't enter. I got areas cleaned up today that have gone wanting since the stadium opened last season. I still am less than impressed with the quality of the cut but is still a pretty effective rough-cut mower.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 09/11/2008 23:20:53
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic