Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 9403 / Visits Today: 6912
Highest Active Users: 9403
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 Tractor Graveyard
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ptmmatssc

271 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2008 :  14:09:17  Show Profile  Visit ptmmatssc's Homepage Send ptmmatssc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The place I am getting my 810GT from has an area of tractors that have apparently gone there to die . The gentleman that owns them all does plan on fixing them up , but seems to be taking his time doing it .

Some are "newer" but there are some older tractors there. Just thought it was interesting .

This sleeve hitch was something I looked at and he said if I wanted it I could have it , but I had to take it off myself . So I did .

This is a Bolens he fixed up and is selling . Not to bad a shape and runs nice .

He has so much more it's hard to grasp the amount of old tractors there is . Plus he has whole sections of tillers , snow blowers, and assorted machinery .

Lol , before I knew it I had spent over 3 hours there going through the old tractors and such . Like a kid in a candy store I guess.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic