Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1173 / Visits Today: 1173
Highest Active Users: 1173
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 More stuff hauled home

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
B-16_IC Posted - 04/05/2015 : 21:59:21
I attended an auction Saturday of a long closed Allis Chalmers and Simplicity dealer in Golden Illinois. The place had been picked over pretty good over the years but I did find a few pieces to take home.

There was not a whole lot a jewels to be picked, mostly parts machines. I was a little lower on tractor funds than I wanted to be going into this but once I got there I realized it was for the best. I did get some parts for some projects so I was happy, those parts don't grow on trees. I also got a good pile of manuals and a FDT front counterweight in yellow.

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
B-16_IC Posted - 05/08/2015 : 22:11:22
I will be taking some of the manuals from there to Mt. Pleasant, but not parts. I'll be taking some other brands though. The hood has no lights, but I do have a pair of pods.
7010b1 Posted - 05/07/2015 : 20:10:31
dose that 7000 series hood have the bug eye light pods on it?
7010b1 Posted - 05/07/2015 : 20:08:09
looks like your all loaded for the fathers day show in Amana. or the swap meet in Mt Pleasant. i will have a trailer load for this years tractor show that will be for sale.
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 04/09/2015 : 10:11:12
very cool, still!
B-16_IC Posted - 04/07/2015 : 21:21:46
I picked up the reel mower for a walker collecting friend, a nice complete unit for only $2.50! The P-max was a decent deal if one was looking, I think somewhere around $800 with the mower deck which had new spindles. It did have rear pto and three point but functionality was a big question mark.

I did get some unloaded tonight, I was impressed that the Ariens commercial type push mower I bought for $2.50 runs like a top! I just bought it for the caster wheels on the front.

And yes, I was having visions of a NOS 48"hd tiller, a planetary sickle mower, or some such item coming home with me but maybe another day! I think the front counterweight I bought was about the only NOS L&G there.
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 04/06/2015 : 07:33:26
Glad you were able to make it Rich! Always nice to save some parts. I was hoping to hear of some long lost, unicorn of an attachment to be there, but you are less-poor because of that, I suppose. =]

Looks like a walker reel mower in the truck? Always thought those were neat. Couldn't fit that Powermax in the truck?

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1