Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 722 / Visits Today: 722
Highest Active Users: 722
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Scored RBTs

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SimplicitySwede Posted - 06/21/2013 : 10:41:27
Well my Buddy's dad had this stuff. So I picked it up from him. I got a 916 with a Hydraulic lift. Got a Sleeve hitch for it too. He told me it ran 6 months ago and just havent used it since it wasnt charging. Will I found out the battery was just junk. Put the battery on and turns over. I figured it wouldnt be the only problem. I tried starting it and it was back firing like crazy outta the carb and muffler. I never heard anything back fire this loud lol. So I took the plug out. Noticed it was Carboned up. Put another one in and it hit right off. I also Got a parts 917. It seems to be missing the dash and steering wheel. I have other steering parts but idk if its all there. Also Got the lawn Vac. Only thing I dont have is the trailer. Snow Blower, and a B series plow that had the hitch stuff i need for my 3012 :). I havent decided what Ill do with em yet. I think I got the blower gone. Thought about various ways to sell the 2. I might part out the 917 but I havent decided yet. i always went by looks on why I liked the FDTs more, but now I ran both I know the FDTs operate a little better IMO. Steering Radius isnt as tight, Dont seem to be a good hill side mower lol, and Ive never been a Kohler guy

http://s1172.photobucket.com/user/SimplicitySwede/library/Toys/Allis%20Chalmers%20916%20Hydro%20With%20Hydro%20Lift?sort=3&page=1
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tclark Posted - 06/21/2013 : 20:29:13
Disregard that last comment i finally got the picture to load. But by the looks you got a nice haul.
Tclark Posted - 06/21/2013 : 19:55:20
I cant get the picture to load but if you part out the 917 and if it has hydraulic lift i am looking for a hydraulic lift setup everything from the valve and cylinder to the lines
skunkhome Posted - 06/21/2013 : 17:23:14
Well I might be interested in it if it ain't too bad
SimplicitySwede Posted - 06/21/2013 : 17:07:31
well actually the grill might be going on the 916 since the one on it is beat up a little bit. lol
skunkhome Posted - 06/21/2013 : 16:37:40
Clean looking tractors. If you are parting out the 917 I would be interested in the grill.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1