Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 4829 / Visits Today: 732
Highest Active Users: 4829
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 My Research and Development team

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
midnightpumpkin Posted - 02/11/2012 : 09:49:56
A couple of weeks ago on a rainy Sunday afternoon, the grandson's decided to build a snow pusher box to go on the loader tractor, Ugly Betty.

They used the frame for the lift works and fabricated thier box out of scrape sheet metal. This morning was the first chance to try it out. I have to say it is working well.

This is the very best part of having these tractors!

Here is John with a full push.

And Jim across the street at the neighbor's on Gertrude the 4041.

We are finally getting some snow around here!

John U

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
simplelife Posted - 02/11/2012 : 14:00:01
Looks great John. Glad to see they took the initiative and came up with a decent end result. I've never been around a P'Max much but it sure looks like it would be a great addition! A 60" deck would cut a couple of hours off of my mowing time each weekend too!

Enjoy the time and weather!
midnightpumpkin Posted - 02/11/2012 : 12:26:23
quote:
Originally posted by igo2xs

looks like you got cheated where's your play time,lol enjoy your grandchildren, nice to see young people interested and having fun with tractors

When they are in school during the week, I get my turn

John U
ByronC Posted - 02/11/2012 : 11:56:49
For anyone who has never driven a powermax, you don't know what your missing.
I love seeing them in action..

Great job!!!
igo2xs Posted - 02/11/2012 : 11:53:06
looks like you got cheated where's your play time,lol enjoy your grandchildren, nice to see young people interested and having fun with tractors
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 02/11/2012 : 11:27:28
Very nice! I've wondered how to do the same with my little B-1 loader. It would be nice to use it for pushing, and would enable the old 'up and over' trick with the snowpiles to be much more effective. Those are all you see up here for parking lot clearing...the box is typically at least twice as wide as the tractor though, but much wider for home use would be burdensome. I bet it handles great!
swisstool Posted - 02/11/2012 : 10:57:57
That's a good idea for getting rid of snow. What guage sheet metal did they use?
acb10_64 Posted - 02/11/2012 : 10:19:59
The pusher box looks good! It's good to see the tractors getting used and earning their keep!

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1