Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 3899 / Visits Today: 3899
Highest Active Users: 3899
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 What kind of loader is this?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 03/27/2011 : 18:44:18

http://lansing.craigslist.org/grd/2289638500.html

Local CL listing...seems cheap, but might be a project. Not sure if it's a decent pice or not...
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cvans Posted - 03/27/2011 : 22:14:54
AH HA! Super sniping program for your cell phone. What will they think of next?
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 03/27/2011 : 20:49:08
Yes sir...it is WONDERFUL. =]
skunkhome Posted - 03/27/2011 : 20:43:35
Mr Green, are you using some app that tells you when something you are looking for hits CL?t
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 03/27/2011 : 19:28:01
I figured it would move pretty fast...kinda took my breath away when it popped up on my phone. A loader in these parts is extremely rare...maybe 2 a year, within a 3 hour drive. I just need to cool my jets...thought somebody here might jump.

I'm excited to see the L10 tomorrow. I'm also hoping to have the Big Ten into the blaster some time this week. I have it in boxes =] Mounted up my AG's last nite, on my newly refinished rims, too. The triribs are next...
skunkhome Posted - 03/27/2011 : 19:22:00
Dang it is gone already.
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 03/27/2011 : 19:17:39
Think it's really Kubota loader? Looks like a Kubota in the garage next to it, and the Kubota loaders I've seen in the past looked a lot heavier than that. I took the Kubota decal as a sign of a 'fan'...like the guy that puts a Ranger bass boat sticker on his lawn mower =]
midnightpumpkin Posted - 03/27/2011 : 19:10:29
You can make out a Kubota decal on the front of the loader. It is a steal at $500.00

I would grab it if it were closer to me.

John U
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 03/27/2011 : 19:07:22
Thanks!...but I shouldn't. I've been a bit tractor-crazy lately. It sounds like a decent deal, but I'm out of room, and thought it would be a good conversation starter. I can't quite be sure...is it homemade...store bought...I just don't know. Honestly, it looks a bit weak? I dont know...skinny steel, or something.
1014211 Posted - 03/27/2011 : 18:53:26
Bucket looks tiny. Josh if you want me to go get better pics of it that can't be more than a couple miles from me....

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1