Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 4915 / Visits Today: 4915
Highest Active Users: 4915
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 What kind of loader is this?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2011 :  18:44:18  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote

http://lansing.craigslist.org/grd/2289638500.html

Local CL listing...seems cheap, but might be a project. Not sure if it's a decent pice or not...

Edited by - Talntedmrgreen on 03/27/2011 18:44:41

USA
2317 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2011 :  18:53:26  Show Profile  Visit 1014211's Homepage Send 1014211 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bucket looks tiny. Josh if you want me to go get better pics of it that can't be more than a couple miles from me....

Jon
Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2011 :  19:07:22  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks!...but I shouldn't. I've been a bit tractor-crazy lately. It sounds like a decent deal, but I'm out of room, and thought it would be a good conversation starter. I can't quite be sure...is it homemade...store bought...I just don't know. Honestly, it looks a bit weak? I dont know...skinny steel, or something.

Go to Top of Page

midnightpumpkin

USA
888 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2011 :  19:10:29  Show Profile Send midnightpumpkin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You can make out a Kubota decal on the front of the loader. It is a steal at $500.00

I would grab it if it were closer to me.

John U
Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2011 :  19:17:39  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Think it's really Kubota loader? Looks like a Kubota in the garage next to it, and the Kubota loaders I've seen in the past looked a lot heavier than that. I took the Kubota decal as a sign of a 'fan'...like the guy that puts a Ranger bass boat sticker on his lawn mower =]

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2011 :  19:22:00  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dang it is gone already.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2011 :  19:28:01  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I figured it would move pretty fast...kinda took my breath away when it popped up on my phone. A loader in these parts is extremely rare...maybe 2 a year, within a 3 hour drive. I just need to cool my jets...thought somebody here might jump.

I'm excited to see the L10 tomorrow. I'm also hoping to have the Big Ten into the blaster some time this week. I have it in boxes =] Mounted up my AG's last nite, on my newly refinished rims, too. The triribs are next...

Edited by - Talntedmrgreen on 03/27/2011 19:28:29
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2011 :  20:43:35  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mr Green, are you using some app that tells you when something you are looking for hits CL?t

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2011 :  20:49:08  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes sir...it is WONDERFUL. =]

Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2011 :  22:14:54  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AH HA! Super sniping program for your cell phone. What will they think of next?

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic