Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1861 / Visits Today: 1861
Highest Active Users: 1861
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Favorite attachments

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
skunkhome Posted - 03/17/2011 : 21:14:01
I suppose some of you guys have a load of attachments hidden out behind the shed. What are your favorite attachments?
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ByronC Posted - 03/27/2011 : 10:23:13
quote:
Originally posted by larry8200

I have 21 attachments at last count, but with tire chains, tow chain and winch (none counted as attachments, oh well) My old Sovereign has pulled some amazing stuff.

There's my Darn Rock again..... LARRY!!!!!!!!!! Still waiting for it!!
skunkhome Posted - 03/26/2011 : 21:49:47
Would love to have a good chipper shredder, I bought one last fall and found that it was a POJ. MY old mower did a much better job.
freddie Posted - 03/26/2011 : 15:45:35
yes a composter would be a greatly use attachment that i could use hear all the time. getting rid of old cornstocks leaves and so on.
1014211 Posted - 03/26/2011 : 14:35:51
I do like that composter, Mack. Very cool.
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 03/26/2011 : 13:13:25
Ive never even heard of one of those! That thing is awesome!
Mack Posted - 03/26/2011 : 11:23:03
The attachments actually used for the garden prep are my favorites. As mentioned by a few others, the mower deck is least favorite (boring!).

bud119195 Posted - 03/23/2011 : 21:29:27
I have tillers, plows,snowblowers,vac attachments and revitalizers and I would say all my atachments are my favorites, Half the fun of the hobby is driving all over the state to get them and then coming home with alot more than you went for.
cschmidt62 Posted - 03/23/2011 : 09:17:41
quote:

I have 21 attachments at last count, but with tire chains, tow chain and winch (none counted as attachments, oh well) My old Sovereign has pulled some amazing stuff.

I have an attachment like that one, I havn't been able to figure out what its for....Killing moles maybe?
tractorjoe Posted - 03/22/2011 : 12:13:11
quote:

I think this wins, although I like my rototiller too. It saves me a lot of work.
How do you hook the chain to the back of yours so you don't bent it out of shape?
larry8200 Posted - 03/22/2011 : 11:29:53

cschmidt62 Posted - 03/22/2011 : 09:42:59
As far as my favorites, Mold board plow, center mount grader, e-z rake dethatcher and the sickle bar mower. My least favorite is the mower deck, I hate mowing yard. I will set on my tractors all day as long as I'm not mowing...lol
cschmidt62 Posted - 03/22/2011 : 09:36:51
Hey Phil, you tiller looks simular to the way mine did a couple of years ago. I broke one of the drive chains inside so my dad and I tore it apart. By the time we got the parts to fix it we didn't need it so it got shoved to the side in a pile of parts. It sat until the next spring and I was sweating about if we could get it back together. I csme home from work one day and dad had it on his Allis 918. It amazed my that after setting a year dad was able to put it back together with no manual. He has always been able to that kind of stuff. I'm sure there is hope for yours, lol. I don't know what I would do with out it.
skunkhome Posted - 03/21/2011 : 22:42:05
Oh, I almost for got the tiller. It came along with my B112 and I think it is all there but the "bearing/seals" are shot, the mule drive/PTO is frozen up and there is 1/4 turn of play in the drive pulley. Not a pretty picture:

But after struggling to till the garden with my walk behind tiller I have decided that it is about time I figured out what it will take to put her in action.

freddie Posted - 03/20/2011 : 23:27:41
i cant wait till i can use mine. i to will be offering to break ground and tilling. sounds like a day of fun, and get paid for it
1014211 Posted - 03/20/2011 : 12:14:10
Nice work Phil. I would love to get a plow someday because I sure have plenty of area to use it. Maybe someday.....

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1