Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 7304 / Visits Today: 3207
Highest Active Users: 7304
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 I need to get rid of this trailer...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 03/01/2011 : 21:16:59
It keeps.bringin home tractors! 4 roundhoods in 3 weeks...I'm completely out of space.

Went after a Big Ten, came home with a hydro lift tractor in FANTASTIC, complete condition, a tiller with pto, one-belt blower, 46" spring trip dozer, original wheel weights & 42" mower...I got belts and lift rods comin out my ears...this is a keeper. Its takin the 101's spot in line for restoration. Runs great, shifts nice...tight steering. Im in love!

13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
B10Dave Posted - 03/06/2011 : 16:59:29
Larry. Do you really want a tiller? I think I have one that needs a little tlc. Can't be sure till I get home from Fla. Will take a look then. Dave.
acb10_64 Posted - 03/03/2011 : 09:21:26
Wow! That is an awesome find! Love the Big Ten's. Looks very good to me. Great find
jhurney Posted - 03/02/2011 : 22:03:48
WOW thats quite a find! My wife would shoot me if I had a trailer like that!
olcowhand Posted - 03/02/2011 : 21:41:01
I can always use another trailer. Just drop that trouble maker off at my place! lol
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 03/02/2011 : 20:25:49
Think I can get a reporduction of the dealer tag made, as a finshing touch to a restoration? I always think it's neat to see those, but have neverhad one clean enough to actually read.
skunkhome Posted - 03/02/2011 : 18:40:00
I wonder if I need a blower....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no.
acdad Posted - 03/02/2011 : 16:49:09
That sure is one nice looking Big Ten you grabbed there, Josh!
I especially like the hydo lift.
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 03/02/2011 : 06:23:12
Well, my garden plans are certainly growing in my mind...when the ground thaws, I have some work to do! The tiller on this one is spoken for...my buddy who adopted my first 101, has been looking for one, and I have a real nice 36" already. He's got the fever now too...

I have blowers coming out my ears, so if anyone's interested, you get the family discount. Same goes for the mower deck. I have two already, and was only counting on bringing home the tractor. I will probably have to keep that dozer though...

She's missin the starter belt, so right now I'm pull starting...half a turn and it purrs, and the hydro lift picks the rear wheels off the ground with me on it! Besides that, a seat job would be nice...but everything else is there. It has a new battery and new front rims and tires, just needs a bath!

Larry, I'll trade ya seats? =] How bout an orange sickle for your yellow one?

This one is it, for while. I have to get my fleet in order, and some stuff has to go. Wish I had a barn...
Cvans Posted - 03/02/2011 : 00:56:23
Have you ever thought about getting a Hobby?
After watching that video of Phil's you might want
to hang onto your treasures. You might need them
to feed yourself and your neighbors.
skunkhome Posted - 03/02/2011 : 00:47:13
I am green with envy!
tractorjoe Posted - 03/01/2011 : 22:38:49
She's a pretty one.
larry8200 Posted - 03/01/2011 : 22:35:55
Oh, NICE score. I traded a S&W SW9VE for all that.
larry8200 Posted - 03/01/2011 : 22:30:01
HaHa LOL ROF BAG etc. Getting rid of the trailer wont help because YOU ARE LOST!!!! Find a 12 step tractor program ASAP or risk the consequences!

All this in my Windstar....

PS: wanna sell the tiller???

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1