Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 6549 / Visits Today: 2452
Highest Active Users: 6549
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 I need to get rid of this trailer...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2011 :  21:16:59  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It keeps.bringin home tractors! 4 roundhoods in 3 weeks...I'm completely out of space.

Went after a Big Ten, came home with a hydro lift tractor in FANTASTIC, complete condition, a tiller with pto, one-belt blower, 46" spring trip dozer, original wheel weights & 42" mower...I got belts and lift rods comin out my ears...this is a keeper. Its takin the 101's spot in line for restoration. Runs great, shifts nice...tight steering. Im in love!

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2011 :  22:30:01  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HaHa LOL ROF BAG etc. Getting rid of the trailer wont help because YOU ARE LOST!!!! Find a 12 step tractor program ASAP or risk the consequences!

All this in my Windstar....

PS: wanna sell the tiller???

Go to Top of Page

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2011 :  22:35:55  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, NICE score. I traded a S&W SW9VE for all that.

Go to Top of Page

tractorjoe

USA
381 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2011 :  22:38:49  Show Profile Send tractorjoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
She's a pretty one.

- Joe

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  00:47:13  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am green with envy!

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  00:56:23  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you ever thought about getting a Hobby?
After watching that video of Phil's you might want
to hang onto your treasures. You might need them
to feed yourself and your neighbors.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  06:23:12  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, my garden plans are certainly growing in my mind...when the ground thaws, I have some work to do! The tiller on this one is spoken for...my buddy who adopted my first 101, has been looking for one, and I have a real nice 36" already. He's got the fever now too...

I have blowers coming out my ears, so if anyone's interested, you get the family discount. Same goes for the mower deck. I have two already, and was only counting on bringing home the tractor. I will probably have to keep that dozer though...

She's missin the starter belt, so right now I'm pull starting...half a turn and it purrs, and the hydro lift picks the rear wheels off the ground with me on it! Besides that, a seat job would be nice...but everything else is there. It has a new battery and new front rims and tires, just needs a bath!

Larry, I'll trade ya seats? =] How bout an orange sickle for your yellow one?

This one is it, for while. I have to get my fleet in order, and some stuff has to go. Wish I had a barn...

Go to Top of Page

acdad

USA
1158 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  16:49:09  Show Profile Send acdad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That sure is one nice looking Big Ten you grabbed there, Josh!
I especially like the hydo lift.

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!

- Chris

Big Ten
912H

Edited by - acdad on 03/02/2011 16:50:07
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  18:40:00  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder if I need a blower....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  20:25:49  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Think I can get a reporduction of the dealer tag made, as a finshing touch to a restoration? I always think it's neat to see those, but have neverhad one clean enough to actually read.

Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  21:41:01  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can always use another trailer. Just drop that trouble maker off at my place! lol

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

jhurney

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  22:03:48  Show Profile  Visit jhurney's Homepage Send jhurney a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WOW thats quite a find! My wife would shoot me if I had a trailer like that!

JOE
Go to Top of Page

acb10_64

USA
801 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  09:21:26  Show Profile  Visit acb10_64's Homepage Send acb10_64 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow! That is an awesome find! Love the Big Ten's. Looks very good to me. Great find

Wes

2 1964 Allis Chalmers B-10's

Go to Top of Page

B10Dave

Canada
1951 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2011 :  16:59:29  Show Profile Send B10Dave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Larry. Do you really want a tiller? I think I have one that needs a little tlc. Can't be sure till I get home from Fla. Will take a look then. Dave.

Money can't buy you happiness.
It can however buy you a beer.
And that is close enough.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic