Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2003 / Visits Today: 363
Highest Active Users: 2003
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Fall Cleaning Video

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ATF Posted - 08/28/2010 : 23:34:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvx-ofXDz6U
It feel pretty good to get this done, I'll feel even better when I get the 10 hp 220 electric motor on my air compressor
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ATF Posted - 08/29/2010 : 20:25:15
Hey Rob, tell the ladies to watch my videos on you tube under "oologahan", then read my blog, and they will see just how very lucky they are. Works every time. Mike
snohiker Posted - 08/29/2010 : 19:29:17
and my wife and motheroutlaw says i have a problem ive only got five four running
ATF Posted - 08/29/2010 : 18:12:41
Hey Phil, he says he thinks I'm a nut
skunkhome Posted - 08/29/2010 : 16:47:07
quote:
Originally posted by LordByron444

2 results for: obsessed
obsess | verbself- | combining form
Main Entry: obsess ub-!ses
Pronunciation: \ #601;b-#712;ses, äb- \
Function: verb
Etymology: Latin obsessus, past participle of obsid#275;re to frequent, besiege, from ob- against + sed#275;re to sit - More at - ob-, sit
Date: 1531
Results
transitive verb1531to haunt or excessively preoccupy the mind of - was #8764;ed with the ideaintransitive verbto engage in obsessive thinking : become obsessed with an idea
Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary copyright © 2010 by Merriam-Webster, incorporated

There is help for you. I know a good Doc or two...

Whooooooooosh! over my head! My IQ just dropped a half dozen points.
ATF Posted - 08/29/2010 : 15:24:20
I've only been collecting a little over 2 years, but I've been very lucky getting the tractors I have, and also having a 30x30 shop and 60x40 barn, I got 20 acres, I could see it all covered in tractors real easy. I wonder what the horses and llamas would think about that, lol.
Cvans Posted - 08/29/2010 : 14:11:28
Nice shop! Looks plenty clean to me. I wish that I had that kind of room but the only heated shop I have is 18' x 20'. Everything is stored in a lean outside the shop. Looks like you have years of enjoyment ahead of you.
Chris

ATF Posted - 08/29/2010 : 13:48:04
Hey I sold 4 with kohler twins and one John Deere (yuk) I only have 10 running, but the other 8 are all going to run as soon as I can get to them, You think I'm obsessed? Really, I thought I've shown GREAT restraint. As Phil can attest old garden tractors down south are rare, I try not to hog them all. :)
ByronC Posted - 08/29/2010 : 09:28:05
2 results for: obsessed
obsess | verbself- | combining form
Main Entry: obsess ub-!ses
Pronunciation: \ #601;b-#712;ses, äb- \
Function: verb
Etymology: Latin obsessus, past participle of obsid#275;re to frequent, besiege, from ob- against + sed#275;re to sit - More at - ob-, sit
Date: 1531
Results
transitive verb1531to haunt or excessively preoccupy the mind of - was #8764;ed with the ideaintransitive verbto engage in obsessive thinking : become obsessed with an idea
Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary copyright © 2010 by Merriam-Webster, incorporated

There is help for you. I know a good Doc or two...

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1