Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2831 / Visits Today: 2831
Highest Active Users: 2831
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 4211 Still a good mower

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
1014211 Posted - 06/26/2010 : 19:18:54
Ya know, I know these 4000 series vertical shaft mowers aren't "tractors", but I use mine for mowing. And I tell ya, my dad lives next door and he has a Sears GT3000 like the one below, with a 22hp Kohler and a 46 inch deck. My little 11hp with a 36 inch deck was almost embarrasing him today. He was actually frustrated at the fact I could mow through cutting at least 2 inches down at a faster speed and a better looking cut. I tell him he has to remember he's cutting almost a foot more, but he still has to slow down at times more than I do because his deck just can't get rid of the grass as fast. And I consider my old Landlords better at cutting, I just don't want to put the wear and tear of mowing on them. Oh well, this 30 year old Simplicity "lawn tractor" can still cut with newer box store models...

1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ByronC Posted - 06/26/2010 : 20:34:12
Don't tell your Dad, "You get what you pay for".... lol If he wants to Rock-N-Roll, put him on a Grasshopper 30HP Diesel or 35HP Big Block Briggs!!!! They rock!!
I just love mowing with my old Allis-Chalmers 716H or 620 or 720..... They rock in there own way... :)

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1