Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2618 / Visits Today: 2618
Highest Active Users: 2618
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 4211 Still a good mower
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

USA
2317 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2010 :  19:18:54  Show Profile  Visit 1014211's Homepage Send 1014211 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ya know, I know these 4000 series vertical shaft mowers aren't "tractors", but I use mine for mowing. And I tell ya, my dad lives next door and he has a Sears GT3000 like the one below, with a 22hp Kohler and a 46 inch deck. My little 11hp with a 36 inch deck was almost embarrasing him today. He was actually frustrated at the fact I could mow through cutting at least 2 inches down at a faster speed and a better looking cut. I tell him he has to remember he's cutting almost a foot more, but he still has to slow down at times more than I do because his deck just can't get rid of the grass as fast. And I consider my old Landlords better at cutting, I just don't want to put the wear and tear of mowing on them. Oh well, this 30 year old Simplicity "lawn tractor" can still cut with newer box store models...

Jon

ByronC

USA
1604 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2010 :  20:34:12  Show Profile Send ByronC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Don't tell your Dad, "You get what you pay for".... lol If he wants to Rock-N-Roll, put him on a Grasshopper 30HP Diesel or 35HP Big Block Briggs!!!! They rock!!
I just love mowing with my old Allis-Chalmers 716H or 620 or 720..... They rock in there own way... :)

Byron---Allis-Chalmers

The Few, The Proud, The Orange.
918H Agco-Allis, and a 928D Grasshopper Diesel.
D-21 Allis-Chalmers
Allis-Chalmers Tech for 7 years.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic