Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2651 / Visits Today: 2651
Highest Active Users: 2651
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Homemade Grader Blade (Ongoing)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SCUMMY Posted - 09/02/2009 : 10:19:03
Gday

I Have started to make the graderblade for my simplictiy 7013s
it is to hard to get 1 from the usa.
i have been going on pics a member from MtF has kindly sent me cheers for that.
ok i have to make all this outside and pack it up at end of the day or rain i got a shed but it only got a pa door and it got to much junk in it to weld or grind inside.
in 1 pic it is sitting on the ground where it will sit in the tractor. I got to fix the homemade press i used to bend the main frame i broke it lol i was bending the lift bracket and it not cope but it did the 1st lot lol.
i am making it out of 5mm x 10mm bar and 5mm plate.i should be picking up a piece of 2mm by 1ft high 46" long steel for the blade than i only got to make the mounting bits up and then i want to make a mmm finger tine or something like that to run over the dirt about 1-2" deep just to brake it up so i can push it around.

i have gone into a spot never cut before only stalled it 2 times i need to move the dirt into the holes 1 day soon
oh and i put a bit of a stone deflector on the deck much better! but if weeds are thick it clumps but i just go over it 2 or 3 times

has any 1 got a top lift hitch from a 7000 range simplictiy i cant get 1 here i need a tape run over it and the cable so i can start to make 1 i am getting the bottom hitch made.

heres a pic of the scrap that i have picked up around the yard? where i have been cutting the weeds i can still find bits of wire and stuff.
i went to replace the deck belt and decided to replace the bearings on the spindles they was noisy when i got it should cope for now? lol wow $99au for 6 of em if i ever have to replace em again ill do more looking on ebay this time?
oh i have picked up a simplicity 4211 with no deck or lift mec or motor for $100au got to find a motor for it now it can be a trailer tower and it should keep Shannon of my 7013 cos she likes driving mine all the time lol
ok heres the pics
thanks and cheers

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SCUMMY Posted - 09/23/2009 : 04:50:19
gday
got the 4211 on the 9/aug/09 off ebay $100 just out of Adelaide about 130k(80mi) from me i got the pully off the motor for it as well.
i just need to find a motor for it and fix the back up? some 1 put a L bracket on for a tow hitch? and it has started to rip the back out needs a plate of steel put on it with a tow hitch? after my blade gets done? i am trying to sort out a drag/scraper/cultivator/rake thing as well?
cheers
skunkhome Posted - 09/22/2009 : 15:46:30
The sleeve hitch looks fine. When did you get the 4200 series?
SCUMMY Posted - 09/22/2009 : 14:13:49
Gday
well no update on the blade! life and wedding stuff getting in the way lol
but i did get my hitch done here's a pic.

top lift hitch bit which i want to make soon now i got info on it THANKS Skunkhome.
and i got the bushes for the simp 4211 front wheels here's a pic of Shannon on it in the trailer when i was moving it to unload it lol
4 bushes made out of nylon $20? cheaper then trying to find em and get them posted to here.
all i need to do now is find a motor for the 4211
cheers

SCUMMY Posted - 09/09/2009 : 15:26:16
Gday Skunkhome
yes if that is possible i will send a pm soon cheers for that.

i picked up my hitch today and it was only $47 instead of the $60+ i was told cool! only thing is they forgot a hole mmmm ill sort it.

Gday Roy thats ok it easy to have a quick look at pics or reading and miss stuff i still do? lol

i should get my blade tomorrow and then its just the brackets and bracing to go and a wear bar and ill be pushing dirt! about time lol
cheers
Roy Posted - 09/05/2009 : 22:41:39
My apology. The extra holes are in the attachment (dozer blade) and not the hitch. Your two holes in the hitch are correct.
skunkhome Posted - 09/05/2009 : 21:26:04
Scummy, are you looking for dimensions on the rear lift assembly?
SCUMMY Posted - 09/03/2009 : 23:15:48
gday roy
i started to make the lift arm but thats when i bent the press! got to fix it first but life keeps getting in the way and what holes ? there's 2 ready for the blade angle and pivot i need to do the rest of the blade mount well.

gday sleepy im in South Australia about 150k nw of Adelaide on the yorke peninsula.
cheers
sleepy Posted - 09/02/2009 : 22:58:10
Scummy where in Aus. are you located? In 1970 I took a break from unpleasantries of southeast asia and visited your country for a week. It was a great place and the people were super. Alan
Roy Posted - 09/02/2009 : 22:16:27
Hitch looks good. Just need to add a couple of holes so you can angle the blade and a lift arm.

Carry on,

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1