Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2427 / Visits Today: 2427
Highest Active Users: 2427
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Homemade Grader Blade (Ongoing)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SCUMMY

Australia
106 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  10:19:03  Show Profile  Send SCUMMY an AOL message  Send SCUMMY an ICQ Message Send SCUMMY a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gday

I Have started to make the graderblade for my simplictiy 7013s
it is to hard to get 1 from the usa.
i have been going on pics a member from MtF has kindly sent me cheers for that.
ok i have to make all this outside and pack it up at end of the day or rain i got a shed but it only got a pa door and it got to much junk in it to weld or grind inside.
in 1 pic it is sitting on the ground where it will sit in the tractor. I got to fix the homemade press i used to bend the main frame i broke it lol i was bending the lift bracket and it not cope but it did the 1st lot lol.
i am making it out of 5mm x 10mm bar and 5mm plate.i should be picking up a piece of 2mm by 1ft high 46" long steel for the blade than i only got to make the mounting bits up and then i want to make a mmm finger tine or something like that to run over the dirt about 1-2" deep just to brake it up so i can push it around.

i have gone into a spot never cut before only stalled it 2 times i need to move the dirt into the holes 1 day soon
oh and i put a bit of a stone deflector on the deck much better! but if weeds are thick it clumps but i just go over it 2 or 3 times

has any 1 got a top lift hitch from a 7000 range simplictiy i cant get 1 here i need a tape run over it and the cable so i can start to make 1 i am getting the bottom hitch made.

heres a pic of the scrap that i have picked up around the yard? where i have been cutting the weeds i can still find bits of wire and stuff.
i went to replace the deck belt and decided to replace the bearings on the spindles they was noisy when i got it should cope for now? lol wow $99au for 6 of em if i ever have to replace em again ill do more looking on ebay this time?
oh i have picked up a simplicity 4211 with no deck or lift mec or motor for $100au got to find a motor for it now it can be a trailer tower and it should keep Shannon of my 7013 cos she likes driving mine all the time lol
ok heres the pics
thanks and cheers

Everything Is On hold All My Stuff Is Packed In a 40ft Hc Im Not In The Farm House No More? My Marriage Is Over Stuff Her

Simplicity 7013S Baron (Runs & Cuts)
Simplicity 2110 (Motor in 7013S No Deck)
Simplicity 4211 (No Motor No Deck)
Simplicity 701? (Wont Start Got Deck)
Stiga Park 2000E (Deck Needs Work)

1 Day 1/2 Made Front 42" Grader Blade
Made Mid Mount Grader Blade
WTB Brinly Sleeve Hitch Cultivator

Roy

USA
1366 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  22:16:27  Show Profile  Visit Roy's Homepage Send Roy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hitch looks good. Just need to add a couple of holes so you can angle the blade and a lift arm.

Carry on,

Roy
Go to Top of Page

sleepy

195 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  22:58:10  Show Profile  Visit sleepy's Homepage Send sleepy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Scummy where in Aus. are you located? In 1970 I took a break from unpleasantries of southeast asia and visited your country for a week. It was a great place and the people were super. Alan
Go to Top of Page

SCUMMY

Australia
106 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  23:15:48  Show Profile  Send SCUMMY an AOL message  Send SCUMMY an ICQ Message Send SCUMMY a Private Message  Reply with Quote
gday roy
i started to make the lift arm but thats when i bent the press! got to fix it first but life keeps getting in the way and what holes ? there's 2 ready for the blade angle and pivot i need to do the rest of the blade mount well.

gday sleepy im in South Australia about 150k nw of Adelaide on the yorke peninsula.
cheers

Everything Is On hold All My Stuff Is Packed In a 40ft Hc Im Not In The Farm House No More? My Marriage Is Over Stuff Her

Edited by - SCUMMY on 09/03/2009 23:16:21
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2009 :  21:26:04  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Scummy, are you looking for dimensions on the rear lift assembly?

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

Roy

USA
1366 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2009 :  22:41:39  Show Profile  Visit Roy's Homepage Send Roy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My apology. The extra holes are in the attachment (dozer blade) and not the hitch. Your two holes in the hitch are correct.

Roy
Go to Top of Page

SCUMMY

Australia
106 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  15:26:16  Show Profile  Send SCUMMY an AOL message  Send SCUMMY an ICQ Message Send SCUMMY a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gday Skunkhome
yes if that is possible i will send a pm soon cheers for that.

i picked up my hitch today and it was only $47 instead of the $60+ i was told cool! only thing is they forgot a hole mmmm ill sort it.

Gday Roy thats ok it easy to have a quick look at pics or reading and miss stuff i still do? lol

i should get my blade tomorrow and then its just the brackets and bracing to go and a wear bar and ill be pushing dirt! about time lol
cheers

Go to Top of Page

SCUMMY

Australia
106 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2009 :  14:13:49  Show Profile  Send SCUMMY an AOL message  Send SCUMMY an ICQ Message Send SCUMMY a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gday
well no update on the blade! life and wedding stuff getting in the way lol
but i did get my hitch done here's a pic.

top lift hitch bit which i want to make soon now i got info on it THANKS Skunkhome.
and i got the bushes for the simp 4211 front wheels here's a pic of Shannon on it in the trailer when i was moving it to unload it lol
4 bushes made out of nylon $20? cheaper then trying to find em and get them posted to here.
all i need to do now is find a motor for the 4211
cheers

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2009 :  15:46:30  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The sleeve hitch looks fine. When did you get the 4200 series?

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

SCUMMY

Australia
106 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  04:50:19  Show Profile  Send SCUMMY an AOL message  Send SCUMMY an ICQ Message Send SCUMMY a Private Message  Reply with Quote
gday
got the 4211 on the 9/aug/09 off ebay $100 just out of Adelaide about 130k(80mi) from me i got the pully off the motor for it as well.
i just need to find a motor for it and fix the back up? some 1 put a L bracket on for a tow hitch? and it has started to rip the back out needs a plate of steel put on it with a tow hitch? after my blade gets done? i am trying to sort out a drag/scraper/cultivator/rake thing as well?
cheers

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic