Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 198 / Visits Today: 198
Highest Active Users: 198
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 my old bolens eazyride

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
7010b1 Posted - 04/20/2013 : 02:05:35
here's the story:
was at a farm auction in one of the out buildings i spotted this little lawn rider behind some straw bails. as the auctioneer walked by i had to speak up and said what about that. he walks over and said worth 5 bucks i said yes he went for not even a min and said sold. i got it home worked on the engine for about 1/2 hr and pulled the rope and she took off. i jumped on and engaged the deck and mowed a little. parked it every week i would start it up and drive it around. well i needed to give it a new home so i took it to a swap meet and sold it to a friend that worked on hot rods he had hoped to restore it and i was looking to seeing it all redone well i seen him in a new project and he asked if i wanted it back and i said heck yeah so about 2 or 3 years went by and it came home to me again. well made it to my drive way and got a call my high asking price someone said yes to and its now at a new house with a guy that loves odd little things. here's the pic's so i have to know have you seen one before? i looked all over and never found a thing on this little tractor or even what year it could be.

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
7010b1 Posted - 04/23/2013 : 21:53:05
idk about the junker deere's. but like i tell all enjoy your passions. yes phil yes. this was something i always wanted a pic of. so it brought a smile on my face to have the opertunity of getting pic and seeing it again.
skunkhome Posted - 04/21/2013 : 00:44:00
quote:
Originally posted by BRAD1975

i think the camber would get a lot worse if i sat on that little thing :D

Kinda reminds me of a Ford twin I-beam suspension. BTW: that burning sensation on you back side may not mean you need Preparation-H.
B-16_IC Posted - 04/20/2013 : 22:56:43
That is a weird one Nate! I have picked up some oddballs through the years in just that way. It's a good feeling to see them preserved and not scrapped. I even hate to see a John Deere get scrapped anymore!
7010b1 Posted - 04/20/2013 : 16:43:40
yes it was just something i never seen before and after playing with the little thing it was a hard sell. oh well the guy i sold it to now is going to love her as i did "probably better" and yes dad seen me on it and said get off your going to kill it.. lol but he also rode it and thought it was cute.
BRAD1975 Posted - 04/20/2013 : 14:13:37
i think the camber would get a lot worse if i sat on that little thing :D
Cvans Posted - 04/20/2013 : 09:58:36
That is quite the machine. Grows on you the more you look at it.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1